RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-05, 04:02 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

ATTN: Children and the young age impaired..

IP:

Get it through your heads...
You are not as smart as you think you are...

You want to know why? Because you havnt lived properly yet. Your opinions are based on the un-realistic lives you have lead where you havnt faced the types of experience and revelations older people have.

I get so sick and tired of making an argument and having some young ass kid come in and try to beef with me over what I say making bullshit arguments and being extremily annoying and hard to explain to due to the pathetic points they decide to stick with.

Opinions should be illegal for people under the age of 18.

And dont come in acting like this doesent apply to you because most of the time it does. Kids can be involved in somewhat intelligent discussion at times and not make an ass of themselves.. But please, if you are a kid and you see something you disagree with from an older person... MAKE SURE YOU READ IT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

Because the amount of times I've seen young ass dickhead children take a small part of someones argument (including mine) and blow it right out of context making compleatly stupid moronic points that would only be agreed upon by people equally as stupid.... Is astounding.

Kids these days all want to grow up WAY too fast for whats mentally and physically possable.