RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-05, 12:21 AM   #16
Magic5
Moderator
 
Posts: 3,918
From: Denver, CO
IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
I used to get banned from cats on rb ALL the time.
And I beef with people like Opey. I call Opey fat white and wack.
I say Syntax looks like a fuckin rapist. I call Chrit a biter, I make fun of all them fucks over there.
but when I posted on eof my tracks, I actually got positive feedback.
So, that shows that they don't be hating.
I enjoy rb, its ALOT better than rv in my opinion.


Lmao. I remember when you got banned for being the only person who called Smoka "dieing" a fake.. then you ended up being right. That shit was funny.
  Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.