RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-06, 06:12 AM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

what the fiduck man....

IP:

... seriously... underground hip hop culture is making me sick... 1 year, everyones on 50's dick cause he's making so much cash. Now everyones on Talib's or Mos Def's or Atmosphere's dick cause they "so real". stfu all of you.

Listen to music you like, and quit fucking hating. If you ain't like it? WHO GIVES A FUCK. Go listen to your lyrical gods and memorize all their lyrics so you can quote them to all your pals on aim showing each other who is the biggest fag.

1) Jay is one of the top 5 "rappers" ever. If he ain't on your list, who cares. That would make it your top 5 'opinion' list. Jay-Z made hip hop what it is today, like it or not, and how many other rappers can say that? I can count them on one hand. Rakim, Big, Pac, and maaaybe a few others.

2) Saying a rapper who has gone platinum on everything is 'wack' is like saying any player in the NFL is "unathletic". Obviously he's good at something you fucking retards. And yes, I know Nelly went platinum. He is good at making club jams. I would NEVER put him on my top 50 LYRICISTS list, but saying he ain't a good 'rapper' is something totally different.

3) Being an ill LYRICIST is, and is not the same thing as being a rapper. Look at 50. He's a 'rapper', but he is nooooo lyricist. He's a hook maker like Ja. On the flip side of thing, I would consider John Lennon a LYRICIST, but he's no rapper. feel me?

4) Quit confusing your 'favorite' rapper lists, or 'best lyricist' lists, with best rappers. The best rappers are the guys we all know, and for those who said Jay-Z isn't a household name are retarded. If anyone even knows what hip hop is, they know Jay-Z's name. My mom doesn't know shit about hip hop, but she knows who Jay-Z is. Jus cause your neighbors live with you in uk-tuk-ta-yuck-tuck and don't have cable, and Jay hasn't hit National Geographic yet, so they don't know his name, doesn't mean his name isn't household. Be real with yourselves, and give your heads a shake.

word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote