RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-06, 07:11 PM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
damn...this shit funyy i gotta thank ya'll fo sumtin...dispite fude ya'll make me laugh...lmmao...terumoto when i talk about my life im tellin u my life im not braggin bout shit and when i say shit likemy girl bi and shit like that thats jus stating i have a life you know a nice home,fiance,kids,pets,friends,family and etc...but why should i say anything doesnt matter rite? y's u wish this thread was originally about u...oh wait u wanna b the person hataz ahte on now ok go rite ahead i wont miss shit wont hurt me none ya'll prove day by day all of you how ignorant you fucks are.....again terumoto i dont say nigga cuz i think its kool and i aint tryin 2 b black cuz if i am than again i ask wut about eminem,milkbone,powder puff(powder p from mo thugs and lil wyte?i guess they're big time wiggers 2 huh?even though especially eminem n lil wyte half the audience across the u.s. love they're music. btw i got a new song its in my sig hit the link and if u truly real then leave real feed not hatin bullshit and prove ya'll men...peace

lmao... I just said that because you made it sound like I was bragging. But it is true... I mean we said like "we think you are a wigga, and also, you suck at rappping." And you go "WHAT THE FUCK I GOT HIT BY A FORD EXPLORER AND I DIDNT SHED A TEAR I BROKE MY LEG DIDNT SHED A TEAR NEVER SHED A TEAR SINCE I WAS A BABBY MY FIANCE IS BI WTF I GREW UP IN A HARD NEIGHBOURHOOD AND I BEEN 2 KOREA WHERE U BEEN U AINT DONT SHIT IVE DONE SO MUCH SICK STUFF AND I HAVE A GREAT LIFE." Which is all very well and good, but you're still a wigga, and you still suck at rapping.

And get over using other rappers to justify your gay ways. Eminem doesnt act black... those others, yeah theyre wiggas. You're implying that to rap and not be a wigga, you have to be black... which is again, stereotyping, and isnt true. Eminem never says nigga, and if he does its with good reason.

You are a wigga. How can you even deny it? ive given you so much proof throughout this thread.

But yo, I really must commend you on your circumlocution skills.