RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-07, 07:30 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Want to always have abundance?

IP:

Give.

Abundance is energy. And, because energy is never created nor destroyed, it flows freely in the universe. That means when you tap into the universe's abundance, you become part of something bigger/greater than yourself. You don't truly OWN anything. It all belongs to God. We're simply "borrowing" it. Therefore, if you hoard blessings and refuse to give, you cut off the flow of energy back into your own life. So, truthfully, giving to others is, in essence, giving to yourself.

There are times when I walk down the street and give 20 dollars to a homeless guy. God promised to take care of the poor. Or, I'll be in a restaurant or store and give the waitress/worker double what my bill was. There are times when I literally walk around looking for people to bless. I'm sure there are many foundations and charities I could be part of. But, you don't realize how something as simple as giving 10 dollars and saying "God bless you" to someone struggling blesses their life.

I am richly abundant. As I learn to continue to be unselfish and tap into the natural abundance of the universe, everyone's life around me will also improve.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote