RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-07, 11:15 PM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

So...

IP:

My mother and myself started a local tshirt printing business..im pretty sure theres alot of those out there in ya'll town,and if there are im pretty sure this will not be as of any help to you.. but anyways. we specialize in custom tshirt pressing.. Memorial t shirts. self promoted t shirts. youth group organization t shirts. whatever you want we do. Jeans,shirts,sheets,...we've had people bring pillow cases and all.

But. i figured since im on the internet. and on these little rap based websites. with aspiring artists from all over, i figured what better way to help promote ourselves than on here. thats' only if anyone would be interested in getting shirts made for promotional uses and for their "crew" or for themselves. Just a thought. just letting it be known....

and This is the site with some of the work i've done so far. im a beginner with photoshop. not expeirenced with it at all. so any feedback and advice you'd have for me Please give it to me

http://www.myspace.com/memoriesrutonya