RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-07, 11:39 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

wtf.......................

IP:

I think I just had a really really mild cardiac arrest. WTF.

I was just sitting at my computer, and then all of a sudden I felt this insane thing in the left side of my chest. I'll try to describe it. It was like I could feel the presence of a big artery that was pointing downwards from my heart, and by feel it I mean it was completely in pain, that's how I could feel it. And the pain actually "hit," it just came out of nowhere like BAM and stayed there. Then as it was staying there, radiating out from where the pain was it felt like some kind of pressure was building up or something was happening, I don't really know how to explain it.

By this time my hand was like grabbing at my chest and I had fallen to the floor. Then I felt this fucked thing, that same pressure thing from before, reach my head/neck/lungs area, and I couldn't breathe anymore. At that point I thought "wtf I am dying now." I remember thinking as well "this isn't as bad as I thought it would be." I also felt like I was slowly falling asleep and getting drowsier. I had basically accepted death already.

Then the pain just slowly subsided and I was fine. I got owned .