RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-09, 11:34 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

fucking hectic open mic night...

IP:

i got called tonight right when i was finishing work and this old mate said there was an open mic night at one of my local bars... so naturally i went home, threw on some dirty clothes and got a lift down there in a fresh black lexus...

then i started building a rep on the mic and every cat was hanging off my nuts which was cool...

then this dude rushes up on stage catches me by surprise and starts battling me...

im thinking yeah sick lets go......so i started going skitso in his face dissing him really fucking hardcore.........and then the guy throws down the mic and tries to push me which i blocked and then the dj and the dude who was running shit tried to break it up and the guy had to be escourted out of the venue cause he just dipped out and wanted to fight everyone...

all his boys were like fuck i cant believe he did that man blah blah, i met him up the road having a smoke and we shook hands and hes like man, i dont want no beef ay i just heard you were the cat that nobody wanted to battle so i wanted to try my luck shit got heated im sorry...

it annoyed the fuck out of me tho... hes lucky he walked out of there alive...

rest of the night we went and painted peices and tagged the fuck out of the gc... the guy who i was riding with in the lexus fucked the crap out of a dirty old hooker and we did a runner on the bitch then we slowed down told her we got her money and i squirted fuckloads of water on her and we sped off.. tried to look for targets to gank and get money off but everywhere was either too dead or too red hot with cops...

so now im back home and its boring the shit out of me...