RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-03, 03:56 PM   #1
Kobra
Venom Personified

Venom Personified

IP:

Ayo This is Kobra n all you mother fuckers better believe I'm here to stay reppin' WarLords 2003 'till Judgement decends upon all yo' asses. It goes like this

The name's Kobra aka rap's number 1 soilder you can't topple me or my crew i thought i already told ya/
I'm killin you here with more witnesses than Jehovah Im lookin like a Bently you barely compare to a rover//
Feel the poison bitch here feel my wrath fuck the industry especially Shady/Aftermath/
After Em has gone i bet you cant tell me whats after that 50 Cent, what can you buy with that//
Florida look out I'm injectin Poison Venom One can't stop Im raisin hell within the main body of hip-hop/
I posess skill that even Def Jam couldn't stop fuck you haters i'l make it straight to the top//
When when i make it I'll stick ma middle finger up tell Knightshade n The Productions i dont give a fuck/
Face it bitch if you cant bite your fuckin ruined you suck you might aswell admit it your chicken go ahead cluck//
I rep the WarLord jersey until the day that i die Im tellin the truth the general public I'd never lie/
If you try to fuck up the WL you'll get a reply cuz i'l show you that venom is somethin' i truly personify//

Feedback appriciated