RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Sacred Scriptures > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-03, 08:04 PM   #11
Speeches Blunt
- Termz, the.

IP:

Lmao .. i see i have my own personal "Vote against Cam" squad on the Predictions team here now .. you guys really fucking crack me up sometimes. I really could give a fuck less what you think of me personally, im argueably the best topical head this site has to offer .. and if you dont like the fact i act confident and cocky, man the fuck up. Im not the type of guy to be all "Oooh, i suck at topicals but i'll give it a shot" load of bullshit after sympathy from fellow writers in the league .. i act cocky to stand out, if i didnt act like it i wouldnt get half the recognition i do .. which is why you all cry about it, your just 4 of the other 100 other users online no one else gives two fucks about reading. seriously, all of you .. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

- 4-0 RBTL Undefeated Heavyweight Champion
- 8-0 Sacred Scriptures Undfeated Champion

now dont all cry because people acknowledge im better than you, sit down, and write something that fucking PROVES your better than me.

dick heads.