RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
synimatic 0 0%
Gizzard 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-03, 07:54 PM   #1
Se7eN
Half Lyricist/Half King

Gizzard v.s synimatic

IP: C1DA C961

Iight do ya'llz thing rules R, since synimatic posted in bitch slapped he goes first.

12 lines
no hate or crew votes

Do ya'llz thing so spit synimatic

Send a message via ICQ to Se7eN  
Old 12-26-03, 07:58 PM   #2
gizzard
New to RB

IP: 0E7B 7284

just gotta downlaod a freesyle beat mayne u spit ok all be right with ya. can i use lyrics from my one on bitch slapped?

Old 12-26-03, 08:00 PM   #3
gizzard
New to RB

all spit first mayne i don't give a fuck bitch woants to be destroyed its iight. just give me a sec 00000000000000000000000000000000000

Old 12-26-03, 08:01 PM   #4
Se7eN
Half Lyricist/Half King

IP: C1DA C961

yey you can since it was ur flow to him u can use the whole thing, copy and paste it, welp peace, ohhhh poll closes in 3 days, so u betta Private Message him and tell him 2 spit soon, iight pz out ~1~ Se7eN

Old 12-26-03, 08:06 PM   #5
gizzard
New to RB

2 pac one said he didn't die he was cruisified thats just a vission of this inssions that im gona lay on u because u think ur so hype.
Gizzard rappin wizzard anti crist of frounlines u do white lines.
When i grab the mic theres somthing thats not right im white
White is what u make it because gizz don't think hes the shit in rap bizz. I try to law low but when bitch tryes to battle i desrtoy yo take it to the next leavel yo.
Whats this shit on bitch slaped thats just a word i used on your mom when she was slobbing my nob and taking my rymes to her dome but all the same who can blame gizzard for now knowing what to do on rb but theres one thing for show im the only white boy who don't act black because i hate punk wiggers who think there all that talking bout nigger this and nigger that what the fuck mayne i bring this shit right out of my brain and put it on paper for bitches t get freash when they take this shit its soft and jucy like a quiff because if u wona ride with me u gots to know that my car is only a 2 seater yo only for kronic gizzard and kronic kemist the rest ride behind there just fallowers like ur mom they be swallowers.

Old 12-26-03, 08:11 PM   #6
gizzard
New to RB

I heard u think ur the shit because u battle newbs and win well son nows about the time i let the beating bigin some might say its over but this is the begining when i rap on frount lines i bring a new meaning to the poll be

Old 12-26-03, 08:12 PM   #7
gizzard
New to RB

I heard u think ur the shit because u battle newbs and win well son nows about the time i let the beating bigin some might say its over but this is the begining when i rap on frount lines i bring a new meaning to the poll because u think ur tight with everyone but u gots no hoe or doe u got no gat or ice u have no crew to spew or take a rest u got know chick to tuc her breast u think i give a shit about who i destroy im like the simposons with lemon of troy.
I have been named a bouncing rapper but one things for show im not a finger tapper and i dono what to say because ever word i say if like a puff of smoke u woant more so u gotta toke.

<hears just a token of the ryme i didn't get to lay because u tried to bitch slap me and u can't battle there its gay so if u don't battle ur a pussy and just go mayne because i am tierd and board>

Old 12-26-03, 08:16 PM   #8
gizzard
New to RB

Mayne im sick and tierd of homos who say there gona spit in a battle and bitch out i say i should get the win or get to battle ither or mayne or i will be pissed off

Old 12-26-03, 08:26 PM   #9
gizzard
New to RB

THIS IS FUCKING GAY I SPIT AN ILL RYME AND BODY WOANT COMPEAT THATS SO FUCKED UP I AM SUPER FUCKIN PISSED OFF I GIVE U AN HOUER IF U DON"T COMPEAT I HOPE U GET LABELED A PUSSY I FUCKIN HATE GOOFS LIKE THIS

Old 12-26-03, 09:57 PM   #10
Se7eN
Half Lyricist/Half King

IP: 4577 CD9A

welp forget this battle and battle me like I told ya in the PM I sent ya and I'll set it ^, u spit first and I sure as hell will spit back

Old 12-26-03, 10:10 PM   #11
gizzard
New to RB

OK i think i won selfe declared battles closed now u pussy ass punk and se7en all battle u in about 20 minutes ur pm box is full ok

Old 12-26-03, 10:16 PM   #12
SyNiMaTiC

IP: 4577 CD9A

LOL.....
CHILL OUT HOMIE
I AIN'T ON 24/7
LIKE YALL INTERNET THUGS

CHEKC IT...
THIS KAT TRYIN 2 SAY HES NOT A WIGGA
BUT EVERY OTHER LINE HES USIN THA WORD NIGGA
YOU PROLLY PART OF A CLAN LIKE RZA
BUT IT AIN'T THE WU
IT THE TYPE WHERE U GO AROUND KILLIN BLACKS AND JEWS
AND YOU GOT THE NERVE 2 QUOTE PAC
I DON'T THINK AFINA SHAKUR WOULD LIKE U ALL OVER HIS JOCK
YOU MUST BE AFRAID
JUST CUZZ YOU WHITE U THINK U CAN MURDER ME LIKE EM DID 2 JAY ON THA RENAGADE
YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT 2 CENTER STAGE, CUZZ YOU JUST A IMMITATOR
AND GOT A BIGGER MOUTH THAN A COMMINTATOR
YO I CAME 2 BATTLE
NOT A POETRY CONTEST
YOU WOULD THINK THIS KATS ON SURVIVOR WITH ALL THA SLUGS HE BOUT 2 DIGEST
AND JUST CUZZ ITS CHRISTMAS THIS KAT THINKS HE COULD RAP
U AIN'T NO HUSTLER, I GOTS MORE CONNECTS ON THE BLOCK THAN A PHONE JACK
LET ME TELL U ONCE AGAIN UR STYLES WACK
END UP ON THE STREET COVERED IN SHEETS
BUT U LIKE IT THAT WAY
AND EVERYBODY GOTTA KNO THIS FAGOTS IN THE KKK!

Old 12-26-03, 10:49 PM   #13
gizzard
New to RB

KKK
U think i am white supremasis or arion that be so oof mayne i might have said nigga onece in my thing but if i did it was because i was dissing wiggers.
I don't hate blacks or jews im fucking norweegion and dutch twos
I can quote pac but i can't realate because i am not the first white boy who bit at the baite but theres one thing for show its that u know what ur raping about i give u probs but take this to your head i am from a white boy naborhood and the only black guy be my best friend not cause i am a wigger or think im black he playes on my hockey team and he aint that bad.
u cam to battle and u shure did exsept u were about 3 houers late and that anitn worth shit u might have some good skill but theres one thing gizzard is the king and hes the only one listening.
when i closed the battle it means its over but all let u have the chance to take the crown but u know i can spit some tight rymes to.
Theres only one thing wrong hear is i just started rapping altogher to pac: they will never take me alive but he new evan the white boys gotta survive if it means lippin off and dissin than u must be the one whos missin because u think ur all that rymin every thing with kat so cool i can't wait to see the votes because everybody know gizzards sliting troughts.

Old 12-26-03, 10:56 PM   #14
gizzard
New to RB

AS fare as yo connections go i don't care im 10,00 miles away yo im not trying to saw im a player but when the sun gose down i trun into a slayer.
your rymes are soft and they just keep getting gayer.
U think because ur black u can make fun of whites ur the one who should rethink because it aint right.
Im from canada not the us we came and let all the slaves live hear and rest.
never asked in anything for extange exsept for taxes which are spare change.
As for be beein a cracker u better re think cause ur a finger tapper my rymes are wack? u must be on crack hears the gun pull the trigger and be done.
U say every line theres the word nigger whos the racest on ur all it talks about is wigger.

Old 12-26-03, 11:34 PM   #15
gizzard
New to RB

This punk be runnin his mouth but his rymes only ryme onece
IP( wigger nigger )
Dude come back when u practice becuse ur a one line man and if u wona battle come right back again i don't give a fuck mayne 247 rappin in my mind and when i post it hommies go blind*