RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
cRooklynite 0 0%
PaYce 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-03, 03:25 PM   #31
cRooklynite
Banned: Cheating

IP: D917 C89A

Yeah OK Crooked... That vote was Comical. That doesn't qualify as a vot enymore... or haven't you read the rules... You need to explain it... Just because we both want this battle closed, don't mean we won't D/R or even worse Favor votes.

Quote:
repay the favour man i know what it feels like to get slpt on nd need votes .. its happening to me!

And when you were saying that you were talking to Payce huh?

Yeah OK son... I won't be below 100 votes for long, remember that.

Anywayz --- UPPIN #6

Old 12-30-03, 03:27 PM   #32
dw.

IP: EC2B 031F

payce took this wiv beta flow punches n gud structure........both need to elevate but keep it up!

vote-payce

will ya vote on my battle wiv goofy in front lines.....honest vote plz n hit the poll....thanx!

Old 12-30-03, 03:51 PM   #33
PaYce

IP: B20F 67F7

uppin for final vote so we can finally close dis crap.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

Old 12-30-03, 03:53 PM   #34
Crooked-Comical

IP: 1BD5 13B2

YEAH OK FAG

I wasnt talking to anyone particular .. why havent any of u 2 repayed the favour yet

whatever

Old 12-30-03, 03:55 PM   #35
Crooked-Comical

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Quote:
Originally posted by cRooklynite

Yeah OK son... I won't be below 100 votes for long, remember that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN BITCH ? IS THAT A THREAT OR SOME SHIT ?

That ok .. ur an idiot .. now u wont be aloud to vote on my battles cuz it will be considered a hate vote ... ill keep this and show mods if u ever try to vote on my battles bitch

Old 12-30-03, 03:55 PM   #36
nam_208

IP: 1E8F 4208

YALL BOTH NEED TO ELEVATE WITH BETTER MULTIS AND MORE FLOW.
nOT A GREAT BATTLE..................................

Old 12-30-03, 04:00 PM   #37
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: A345 0D3E

Crooky=he needs to elevate verse wasn't nice i didn't like it seriously son ima be real with chu elevate or just stop this shit

payce=his verse wasn't nice either but he came better he needs to work on his shit too

vote=payce

vote on this battle please respectfully if u got 100+posts

the batle vrs me and critizice 1
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 12-30-03, 04:03 PM   #38
cRooklynite

My man... you are WAY Over extended son.... First of all... I always vote HONEST.... Always... and I may vote HONESTLY on one of your battles some day... this ain't about me sending you a hate vote bruh. I mean for real... you want to call me a bitch and shit... but you breaking fool over something you don't even understand. I'm not even gonna waste my breath strokes son...

Bottom Line is: A lot of people on RB in my opinion will favor vote... I have seen it time and time again... and that's what the rules are here for. I'm new and don't have 100 posts yet... so I can't "return the favor". Whether or not you did or didn't give a favor vote... you still need to Vote Properly.

And BTW, Save the Beef for the streets of Canada son... You don't want any of this.

Old 12-30-03, 04:06 PM   #39
cRooklynite

I don't feel like this wa a dope battle for the record... I'm not believing that this was some hot sh*t by far... but I appreciate nam_208 and Yu Bin SunD for keeping it real... This shit was wack on both our parts... Anywayz

UPPIN #7
Let's close this shit

Old 12-30-03, 05:27 PM   #40
PaYce

IP: 6387 1717

yea really...Haven't been in the battle mode lately...last person I came hard against was TheUnderRated...lately, just haven't been able to get that feeling again.

Uppin for final vote so we can close dis shit.

Old 12-31-03, 12:45 AM   #41
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP: 7B8E 1254

Payce came wit great mulitis He is realy improvin fo sure... just a few weeks ago a wack bitch not got some Potenal... Keep it up... Liked the word play... major thing you need now is Vocab this will bring you up a level over night... start going thou the Dictionary...

Crook was way to damn simple all his rhyemen words were like 4 or 5 letters and no multis or much of any word play dont think there was any..

Vote Payce

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce