RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
nam_208 0 0%
Soulfire 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-03, 03:28 PM   #16
Soulfire
Banned

IP: D917 C89A

Uppin # 5 THIS IS IT YA'LL. Let's get some votes up in here.
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==============================

Old 12-30-03, 04:11 PM   #17
nam_208
Banned: Cheating

IP: 1E8F 4208

uPPIN #3................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Old 12-30-03, 04:19 PM   #18
Yaz
<~(BlOoDTiK ThOuGhTz)~>

IP: A9AC 4434

nam dawg i koudn't evan follow your ver5e.... iz like u wrote a line an den u juz put a word dat rhymed at da end... an pluz 5oulfirez 5truktur took ya out like nuttin... ma vote=5oulfire
Send a message via MSN to Yaz Send a message via Yahoo to Yaz  
Old 12-30-03, 04:22 PM   #19
deela03

IP: D569 50B8

Soulfire:

U had a smooth flow and some alright punches, it fit in smoothly and flowed the same way some of your punches you couldve fixed up to make them more complex but meh it was an alright verse
6/10
Nam:
ya flowfor the most part smooth a little bit choppy in some places the rhyme scheme wasnt matching up u had some okay punches but im some parts that u tryed to diss him you dissed yourself hence the gas line same to him you couldve fixed up your punches to have them better structured and complex.
4/10

Vote: Soulfire
Why: a smoother flow and better punches that were more hard hitting.

Old 12-30-03, 04:43 PM   #20
cRooklynite
Banned: Cheating

AIght check it: Both of y'all need to elevate... but that's OK because you're new So here's how I see it.

nam_208: I liked your verse against jgoodz way better yo.... I think you just slepped this shit together... and that last bar... Pure trash kid.... VERY WACK punch In my honest opinion. But keep elevating yo.

soulfire: You need to incorporate some more complex aspects in to your flow.... like multis, use of vocab and timed flow...

All in all Soulfire gets the vote on this one (Funny shit)

Honest Votes On My Joints Please - No Hate - Let's Elevate!

Old 12-30-03, 06:06 PM   #21
Soulfire
Banned

Thanks for the votes people. Thanks very much.
================================================== ================================================== ======================================