RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
jay-twist 0 0%
Dixie Normous 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-04, 04:46 AM   #1
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Dixie Normous vs. Jay twist

IP: A285 1D58

incase you're incompetent..and dont know how to remeber rules..I will restate them

16 lines max..
post before saturday..or on saturday..whatever..just do it soon..
it doesnt matter who goes first..chances are I will be..so checkity check it in..so we can get this started..
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-  
Old 01-02-04, 04:57 AM   #2
jay-twist
Banned

IP: CB55 37A5

you betta dunk when i blaster ya way/ "dixie normous"?...you can alreayd tell this cat is gay/what can i say/leave cause your shit aint worthy/i thought you knew istay wit the 9 like jordans olympic jersey/ill take yo chain/and then rock it like i own it/u say shit/imma take my gun and make sure you deep throat it/this ryhme shit is done/cause i left u smokin like the barrell of the gun/ when i put six in lungs/ love my style....cause man its tight/ u aint a thug/ your scared of blood like your MAGICS WIFE (magic johnson)/ come on bitch FIGHT/do what like/ imma give you a little time before you lose ya life/

Old 01-02-04, 05:22 AM   #3
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

blah..a quick key..

Jay is nothin' but Yak Yak Yak.....so watch me Kill the Noise/
The only time he's part of an Ill Community is livin' in Illinois/
Turn you Upside Down on your ass to show that you're Bitch Made/
Go back in time and Kill You before you started Rappin'in the 6th Grade/
Boys told him he'd be Hard if he start a Label in College,them dumb whores/
But he wanted to Frolic and it couldnt be accomplished..cause he was Sophomore(Soft More)/
I see that this kid is temptin' me.....so I'll show him what I'm all about/
His moms said I was too Cocky...so I wen back In Her Mouth/
Man..I'm rippin' this kid..just to show him that I'm truly bold/
But he'll doubt my flows til he finds out he come Short On Votes like 20 Year Olds/

smh..I really wanted my first battle to be good..I wanted my opponent to have atleats some level of telent..oh well
Old 01-02-04, 05:29 AM   #4
Reflektionz
BANNED

IP: 4D62 B819

LOl i like dixies
normouse s shit
funy an alot of personals
good wordplay feelin it good shit kid
other newb was aite but wak concept an old style
newbie style i mean

V-Dixie

Eh dixie a few more post to poll vote

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=102865

Can u hit this up an POLL it man thanks pc
Send a message via AIM to Reflektionz Send a message via Yahoo to Reflektionz  
Old 01-02-04, 05:36 AM   #5
jay-twist
Banned

yo u aint shit...ya first battle aint done im still rappin....but ya life will be...when i kill u and hide ya body parts in file cabnets...i aint 20...im 15...i got a sick team....put a bullit in ya skull...and have head lookin like a split screen...who u think are...callin me a whore and stuff...i know im HOTTA then you...and im just WARMIN up...get ya facts straight....this is my brothers name...ill make u end ya career on this site....or just think of another name.....u aint got heat...i should warm ya team...i call my bullits wasps....cause of the way you swarm ya teams....man i thought i told you this how i do fags....exspecially the type that rock the gay flag....for a du rag....whose bad....not you...use a gay thug...only the type to go soft in a strip joint...and get hard in a gay club...say somethin?..

yo u aint gettin of that easy partna'

Old 01-02-04, 05:51 AM   #6
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

roflmfao!!!!!...lets do it like this..my 1 verse..vs. both of Jay's verses..and we'll see who won..anyway..And I could be a bitch..and report you for erasing your member profile..but fuck it..my verse is still good enough to son you..but if I ever see you doin' it again..I will report you..you fag..uppin for votes..and dont start bitchin either..you responded to the battle...now take yo ass whoopin like the wack noob you are..and by the way..sayin you 15 dont mean shit..I just turned 15 on december 19th..so dont use that for an excuse..
Old 01-02-04, 05:53 AM   #7
jay r
Banned

wow i think someone is mad that they lost...call down sister we will get threw this 2gether hah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Old 01-02-04, 05:56 AM   #8
jay-twist
Banned

calm down now i deleted it because it was my brother stuff..and i didnt delete....i changed....ok...ok...report me its kool

Old 01-02-04, 06:11 AM   #9
Speek.E.Z.
Old School Sexy...

IP: CB28 E7E2

wow this was an awesome battle ... that kid brough straight fire.. man i don't know if i was laughing at his punches or laughing at the kid himself.. i think the later of the two.. then he brought the 2nd verse.. wow.. that was bad...
anyways after my criticism.. its obvious Dixie Normous won this, he had better structure, wordplay, everyhting, even the kitchen sink.. i liked the cocky line that was good..
so anyways..

V-DE

Old 01-02-04, 06:22 AM   #10
jay r
Banned

tight0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 01-02-04, 06:33 AM   #11
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

uppin the thread..# 1...and btw..you are a nuisance jay r and jay-twist..you equalivent to a shit brick....uppin
Old 01-02-04, 06:35 AM   #12
jay-twist
Banned

u have one vote?...WOW--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 01-02-04, 05:59 PM   #13
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: C7A7 64DE

uppin this battle...#2............... ........................ .............uppin...up up and away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-04, 09:26 PM   #14
shizz
I Will Kill You!!!

IP: BCA5 AB0C

hahaha DE just ripped jay a new one. jay... you need to calm down homie, it just wasnt your day .to be honest you're structure was kinda off, im not taking anything away from you. but DE was on point. and then the mama line made me spit out my drink i was laughing so hard...
for the record jay........ format your shit. it helps in the long run
DE got my vote

now you have a chance to tell me how wack i am
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=103013
Old 01-03-04, 12:37 AM   #15
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: 319D 276A

damnit man!!!!!..I thought he would be competition..so I spit fire..I should have went again Chrit like I said I was..oh well..wasted good lines on a wack person....uppin for votes..#3..uppin uppin uppin..