RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-04, 11:45 PM   #1
MediAn

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Free Beats!!!

IP: 0FC7 5E0E

Check out all of em... Beat 5 is the newest addition... all free downloads... all i need is some feedback and tips... peace

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/i...ctionsmusic.htm
Old 01-18-04, 12:26 PM   #2
A2Z

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4577 CD9A

ok since theres only 5 ill listen to them all

#5- This has got a ragae feel to it...i like this riff...needs to be faster, and take the clap out...this was made on fruity loops right?...that clap is so generic and is in every fruity loops beat....

#1- Ooh a guiatr...good start.... this is a chill beat, its my style..i may have ti jack this one ...the snare sounds nice in the back....

#2- I dont like this one at all...whatever that bass riff is dosent sounds right and the snare dosent aound right either...rethink this one

#3- Wow...using many synths?.... ic ount at east three, this is way techno... i dont like this one either cuz you draw the synths outt oo much...no offense but i coul have made this beat in 10 minutes...

#4- Hmm...is that supposed to be piano?....too slow to flw on nice, unless the guy speaks like two words a minute, but this wouldnt sound godo speded up... the synths in the background get irritaing too

so i see hwo it is...you started off making wack beats...then your last couple got better

keep ya head up

pz
Old 01-18-04, 12:48 PM   #3
¤KiNgPiN¤
Words Of A Legend

Text Record: 0-0
IP: DB6B D6F3

well,i guess imma listen to 'em now..chances are i'll like it with the feedback you gave :P
Send a message via AIM to ¤KiNgPiN¤ Send a message via MSN to ¤KiNgPiN¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤KiNgPiN¤   Reply With Quote