RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-04, 11:28 PM   #1
lyricalgenius
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
A tribute to a Fallen Friend

IP: 9F7B 68DC

As I sit here, tonight as I write, I think of "the light", I think of my life
As I sit here, I sit here tonight, I think of myself, I think of my plight
As I sit here, in life's mysterious ways, life is only a shade in there delirious days
As I sit here, profoundly knowledgeable, I reflect on how life is astoundingly comical, always on time, and dumbfoundedly chronicle
As I sit here, as I ponder and wonder, as I get old, life gets longer not younger
As I sit here, with mistaken tragedy, a friend's life took too early, a conflict I had to see
As I sit here, with a burden to carry, the spirit of friend, whom it hurt to burry
As I sit here, with an evanescent memory, and reminisce respect you see......
to be continued
Old 02-10-04, 08:29 PM   #2
lyricalgenius
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
A Tribute to a Fallen Friend, revised and re-written

IP: 9F7B 68DC

ok, I started writing that last night but didn't get a chance to finish, so the last few lines were hurried, I finished it off and revised it today, here's the finished product, tell me that you think:

As I sit here, tonight as I write, I think of "the light", I think of my life
As I sit here, I sit here tonight, I think of myself, I think of my plight
As I sit here, in life's mysterious ways, life is only a shade, in these delirious days
As I sit here, profoundly knowledgeable, I reflect on how life is astoundingly comical, always on time, and dumbfoundedly chronicle
As I sit here, as I ponder and wonder, as I get old, life gets longer not younger
As I sit here, with mistaken tragedy, a friend's life taken early, a conflict I had to see
As I sit here, with a burden to carry, the spirit of friend, whom it hurt to burry
As I sit here, with evanescent memory, I think of you, trying to reminisce a remedy
As I sit here, moving on with my life, I think of the good times, and thank you for advice
For if it weren’t for you, if it weren’t for your courage, I wouldn’t be here, writing these words
For this I must thank you, again and again, I now say a friend is family, not just a friend is a friend
For you I must express, my deepest sympathy, just to hear your breath, would be a symphony
As I sit here, as time passes by, I think of you, and say goodbye as I cry
For the time has come, there are no more words to see, although I could on, I speak into eternity