RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
KayOhh 5 100.00%
Chugs4Life 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-04, 01:08 AM   #1
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

Chugs4Life ~vs~ KayOhh

IP: EF6F B9AC

10-16 linez blind spit

30 mins after you check in

stnadard rulez

my active battles take a look drop a vote, leave a link and ill return the favour witha vote:

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Rappin Master vs Chugs4Life

Old 02-11-04, 01:08 AM   #2
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

Checking in................................................ ................................. ima spit since my internet about to run out

my active battles take a look drop a vote, leave a link and ill return the favour witha vote:

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Old 02-11-04, 01:10 AM   #3
KayOhh
Flyweight

IP: FDD6 AE15

aight, im checkin, ive gotsta go, so les make it 15 minz

Old 02-11-04, 01:15 AM   #4
KayOhh
Flyweight

So we are makin it fifteen???? Let me know????????

Old 02-11-04, 01:18 AM   #5
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

Yes!!!1........................................... .................................................. ....

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Old 02-11-04, 01:20 AM   #6
Chugs4Life
Flyweight

Im~flip~this~bitch~2~hell...snitches~slip~n~tell.. .watch this kid slip~N~fell..his nuts r like his dick in a bitch...its a little~stealth!/ (hahah not seen )

Next~2~smash...when i rip~up~Paths...Shit this kids on my dick...he's always the next~2~try~n~grab~my~ass...screaming Chugs4Life~can~i~get~an autograph!?/

Hell no...i speak~Out...you get beat~down aint no beef~now...shit when u go close 2 girls...thats about the only time you make people "Freak~out!"/

ima~make~this~fake~bitch~coil...saran wrap his ass and leave em crammed~in~foil...stuff em back in the cabinets back with the baking~oil!/

Im~gone~wrong...insane~when~i~pop~arms...This Dudes so fucken pathetic...he wanted 2 see~his~mom~in~a~thong!/

I Flip~pessts~internal...dont mess~with~my~arsenal...Shit ask the docs...he's~the~one~with~the~undescended~left~test ical!/

Finish~him...
ima~slam~this~bitch~kid...whos hype off a hand~ful~of~riddelan...shit his bad behavior has em in military~style~detention...and yet...he still couldnt get his shit 2 stand~at~attention!/ (not even homos he goes for get his shit HARD) hahah

ahahahaha Letz go votez please....

Chugs4Life vs Kuniva

Old 02-11-04, 01:24 AM   #7
KayOhh
Flyweight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like his leprechaun, his rap lacks height, I mean, we both reppin the orange white, n green,
But he must not be full irish, cuz I'm the only one with fight, I've seen,

Its silent but you'll be lovin this beat, as I put my fork into position to eat,
You shoulda known motha fucka, ur gunna get burnt when fuckin with heat;

I aint liking mortal laws, so I be writing with the gods,
Youre jus resiting what you saw, cuz ur biting more than Jaws;

Your verse wasn't nuthin great, I'll post for ya somethin ta hate,
For fuckin sakes, I'll have you wining like you be crushin grapes;

Every rhyme I resite's witty, my raps are all holy like Fifty, ( think )
The punch from my lines, is leavin both of your eyes puffy, like diddy;

I'm still dominatin and he book spittin, I mean his shit look written,
Every line I spit is like a worm when I'm fishin, I jus hook it in;

And it sticks in so you should disperse son, before this verse is done,
You should do like Mase did, and go get yo church on;

You wanna run now? Aight, fag go, theres no where you can hide from the big K-O,
I'm everywhere you run, everywhere ya go, got all the blocks locked down like lego!

Old 02-11-04, 01:28 AM   #8
KayOhh
Flyweight

Aight, Ive gotsta go, your verse was aight, but you jus makin it look like ur rhymin with those " ~ "'s, but you aren't. Lets see some voting

Old 02-11-04, 01:33 AM   #9
KayOhh
Flyweight

Hit up my otha battle too, i jus need 2 more ( 3-0 ):
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...56&page=1&pp=15

Old 02-11-04, 02:06 AM   #10
KayOhh
Flyweight

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Uppin for some votes here, Comon, les see some votes, this one is pretty clear

Old 02-11-04, 02:42 AM   #11
TiLLEyEDiE
PuRe AzN..

IP: C9F3 CF94

vote- Kayohh

Chugs for life
Enough~of~these~hhm okay? They are annoying... only herbs use them anyways okay? now that we are done with that.. nice verse u used harder rhyme schemes but not to many punches/personals.. umm ur first bar sucked.. mayb if it was worded better

Kayohh-
you got this becuz.. you actually had personals.. and punches but still need to elevate becuz i see extreme potiential in your shit.. you had a nice closer very witty becuz i havnt seen that word play in a while

Overall- Kayohh

Old 02-11-04, 01:15 PM   #12
KayOhh
Flyweight

IP: 44FF 8BC0

Uppin ( 2 ), comon, les see some votes here, I really wanna know how I did with this guy...

Also see how I ripped ( in my opinion ) Kuniva up:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113456

Old 02-11-04, 01:40 PM   #13
OutCome
Rare One

IP: 283B 08F8

Im~flip~this~bitch~2~hell...snitches~slip~n~tell.. .watch this kid slip~N~fell..his nuts r like his dick in a bitch...its a little~stealth!/ (hahah not seen )
eh, alright opening, nothign much though. the followthrough stealth part is alright, but the rest of the multis arent really doing it for me
Next~2~smash...when i rip~up~Paths...Shit this kids on my dick...he's always the next~2~try~n~grab~my~ass...screaming Chugs4Life~can~i~get~an autograph!?/
this almost came off as filler type ish. i mean looking at it its got a multi on it yes, but there isnt any real punch directing toward your oponent, or a good metaphor there
Hell no...i speak~Out...you get beat~down aint no beef~now...shit when u go close 2 girls...thats about the only time you make people "Freak~out!"/
not a bad bar i suppose.. think ive heard the freakout part though. the punch could have been more directed here you could have had a better connect with the lines here
ima~make~this~fake~bitch~coil...saran wrap his ass and leave em crammed~in~foil...stuff em back in the cabinets back with the baking~oil!/
alright part here. metaphor was eh.. the punch needed to be a little stronger, but over all concept was dope
Im~gone~wrong...insane~when~i~pop~arms...This Dudes so fucken pathetic...he wanted 2 see~his~mom~in~a~thong!/
punch was alright.. nothign that hard though, kind of lack the strength and direction
I Flip~pessts~internal...dont mess~with~my~arsenal...Shit ask the docs...he's~the~one~with~the~undescended~left~test ical!/
um.. this could have been alot better. theres no real connect through your lines and you lacked strength
Finish~him...
ima~slam~this~bitch~kid...whos hype off a hand~ful~of~riddelan...shit his bad behavior has em in military~style~detention...and yet...he still couldnt get his shit 2 stand~at~attention!/ (not even homos he goes for get his shit HARD) hahah
this wasnthtta bad of an ending. the attention part was alright but the setup of it was way off i thought

Over allyou should work on throwing in punchs for your shit. more consistent, harder punchs. then try for your metaphors, and multis.Also you lacked personals.. you could have really tryed upping this part of the verse.

Like his leprechaun, his rap lacks height, I mean, we both reppin the orange white, n green,
But he must not be full irish, cuz I'm the only one with fight, I've seen,
alright opening. good bar except a little more explannation would have helped your follow through alot more
Its silent but you'll be lovin this beat, as I put my fork into position to eat,
You shoulda known motha fucka, ur gunna get burnt when fuckin with heat;
eh, sort of a basic bar, above basic anyways. Good metaphor. but the punch could have been better
I aint liking mortal laws, so I be writing with the gods,
Youre jus resiting what you saw, cuz ur biting more than Jaws;
played follow through concept with jaws. the set wasnt a bad concept but it didnt really go anywhere and came off filler type is
Your verse wasn't nuthin great, I'll post for ya somethin ta hate,
For fuckin sakes, I'll have you wining like you be crushin grapes;
what the hell? what is this part i dunno if i fully get it^^^^ theres alot of ways to interpt that part.. after looking at it enough i decided how i wanted to take it. but over all this bar needed some rewording
Every rhyme I resite's witty, my raps are all holy like Fifty, ( think )
The punch from my lines, is leavin both of your eyes puffy, like diddy;
played bar.. Not much but ive used the holy bit. the puffy part is alright but thats some what played to. punch isnt much here
I'm still dominatin and he book spittin, I mean his shit look written,
Every line I spit is like a worm when I'm fishin, I jus hook it in;
dope bar, the follow through wasnt a bad concept. and the set was alright but could have had more punch in the bar
And it sticks in so you should disperse son, before this verse is done,
You should do like Mase did, and go get yo church on;
alright follow through but again played. the set up could have been a little more with a punch
You wanna run now? Aight, fag go, theres no where you can hide from the big K-O,
I'm everywhere you run, everywhere ya go, got all the blocks locked down like lego!
good ending, the metaphor with lego was alright i suppose. self boasting in the set didnt do much for you though

Over all i thought that you could have came off with some better bars, more directed punchs and then headed for metaphors.. ALright verse over all though i suppose.

vote-KayOhh
He took it with his punchs, and metaphors, over all they came off a little better.

Peep this battle
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112998

Old 02-11-04, 04:21 PM   #14
crunch
New to RB

IP: F42F 549C

vote-kayohh
chugga ya flow was nice but it was all bout u no personals at all n the punches were weak
kayohh came wit the punches n the personals they werent that strong eitha but overall he at least landed

Old 02-11-04, 05:28 PM   #15
PROOF
Middle Weight

IP: E169 A98D

well not really hard to determine the winner here

Chugs4Life- Overall you just came off to simple, played out lines and not really landing ur punches, ur flow was not even remotely good. Ur shit rhymed though, ill give u that, but u really got to work on personals, just elevate and ull be aight, and i think u get the picture but incase u dont yet, no more ~ shit, it makes it really hard to get a good flow goin while readin

KayOhh- pretty good, not great but ur punches hit and u had personals, ive seen better from you but you definetly won this. U had a pretty good flow and even though ur a newb u dont really battle like one.

v/KayOhh