RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-04, 10:19 AM   #18
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisle Phive
Av, shut the fuck up about those two battles. An hour after it's set you spit 60 lines, fuck outta here with that prewritten/recycled bullshit. And the next time I was away you asshole, drop that fuckin bullshit. Damn yall need to shut the fuck up, I was giving you a compliment.

And 13th, you fuckin suck dick. YOU ARE NOT ANY GOOD, PLUS YOU SOUND LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD. Bunch of fuckin' pussies foreal, acting all hard and shit. Shut the fuck up with that Ego, especially you 13th. You'll get assed on every other site, so shut the fuck up.

LMAO he got mad... Hey lil buddy... let me be honest with you... if YOU never told me about a battle... n' I had time... and was like no line limit... I'd merk you in 60 again... LMAO You're right... it was prewritten... before I dropped it... Dumb fuck we didn't have beef until that day... What do you think I sit n' think... I'll have beef with Aisle n' make these look dope... God... You're a idiot... When I move to Jersey... I'm gonna come find you... beat your ass... and then slap your mother for having you... and Just to break it down to you... I don't get assed on any site... don't test him... You won't make it...

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote