RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-04, 05:03 AM   #16
C-Section

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8403 0E4D

IM MAD! i was listening to your audios 13th, and you tried to diss opey by comparing him to biz markie and fat boys! YOU CROSSED THE LINE! thats it!

but your LL part of the diss was funny
Old 02-17-04, 05:49 AM   #17
Soul-Full
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

That wasnt a DISS

this is actually making me laugh harder than 13th's actuall audios. The fact that you consider this a DISS. Son TALKED. Good job *heres 2 cookies*. Maybe when i was 12 i thought speaking like i was gay was funny and amusing, but apparently that is still the case with everyone around here.

Apparently dude has issues/beef or whatnot. If he wants to settle it we can. If not he can continue pulling homo bitch moves like this one to get the cock hopped on by others that share his man-sex interests.

and i quote "we had it out on aim", son, we had NOTHING out on aim. You got annoying so i put you on block bitch.

This would be a fun and interesting beef if you actually posted a diss or something but we all know thats not going to happen. So please for the last time, you, cyph, and everyone else just ignore me if im that much of an asshole. U know what im saying.

Your homeboy cyph had the chance to shut me up...what happend to him?

Now you want to shut me up, not gonna happen kid. So either do sumthin about it or just give up tryin to herb people ON A RAP message board that would HERB the shit outta you if it ever came to actuall RAP.

Quote:

cshep79: heres the thing....RB is free time for me...audio is just fun for me...i have a living...matter of fact...i could be ur daddy..so...do me a favor....hop off my nuts...cuz if u want I-net beef...(which is funny)...we can do it...cuz all u can possibly do is beat me in a audio battle...great..and all i'll do is everyday embarrass the fuck outta u wit real personals...

isnt that THE IDEA on RAPBATTLES.com ? or did i miss something

i got no TIME for you son, heres the big question. If this shits a hobby/shit you do on spare time, fuck u take it so personall if i tell you or anyone else they suck? If i attempted to play golf and dukes was like, man u suck..i'd be like...Yeah i know..lol...But thats how most people react to critisism over a "hobby" i guess you just take it to heart.

get at me

one

Originally Posted by sdizzle
any song i made with lyrics i didn't have a program to play the beat at the same time i recorded, so any song i made i spit acapella and tried to blend it into the best

Last edited by Soul-Full : 02-17-04 at 05:52 AM.
Old 02-17-04, 06:06 AM   #18
DaviD WoRdplay

Text Record: 0-1
IP: BF03 A7F7

Well...... he's right.
Old 02-17-04, 06:13 AM   #19
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1