RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
TOon 5 62.50%
oOEquinoxOo 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-04, 12:17 AM   #1
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

oOEquinoxOo ~vs~ TOon

IP: C1DA C961

checkin in...will post shortly
Send a message via AIM to oOEquinoxOo  
Old 02-25-04, 12:23 AM   #2
TOoN
Suspended

IP: 9983 8271

checkin in...............rules?

unlim bars...........
first to 5
no bitting....blah, blah, blah

Old 02-25-04, 01:13 AM   #3
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

Cant fuck wit the sickness..

I stab toon with glass brooms, drench his face with wack juice and fill his pussy with ass lube/
Had his whole damn crew looking D-FORMED like HALF MOONS/
You wack toon... a sad truth...claim you a male?... you lack proof/
Fo real tho... Toon a contender? stop foolin the members.../
Put my boot in your mouth now my shoes your new dentures/
Kids verse wont even go through.. his PC will get mad and boo the sender/
Beat you with bats till your fuckin frame is tender, toon aint sick, just gay with lectures/
Your fate is death herb, cause when I grab your neck and your corpse leaks../
You rest where the floors deep...leave this cat SHIT OUTA LUCK like DIGESTING A FOUR-LEAF/
Toon admits he got infactuations with spider-man, been wackin to Peter since the days of diaper-rash/
Toon needs to know, grab skin n peel slow, kick your ass with a steel toe till it lands where your meal goes/
Fuck fightin with guns, I recite tightness with tongue, All hyped writers will run…/
Toon dies while Im knifing his lungs.. just check the replies as they come…/
“EQUINOX SHIT ON THAT PUSSY” like GIRLS WHO WIPE TO THE FRONT/

~1~
Old 02-25-04, 01:20 AM   #4
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

No shit... how u gonna sign off son...thats lame. FU ~1~
Old 02-25-04, 01:38 AM   #5
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

Hey homie if u dont respond by 1:00 am central time then Ill take it u peeped my verse and new u couldnt handle this so signed off. Cuz 2 min after I posted you signed off like a little bitch. Theres no excuse for that unless mommy came to tuck yo ass in. fuckin fagget, post the fuck up, and DONT EAT OFF MY VERSE.. meaning dont make reference to anything I said in my verse to help your diminished odds. ~1~
Old 02-25-04, 01:23 PM   #6
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

where the hell is this pussy at? lmao fuckin lame....

</center><center>˜ - Imperial Scriptures 2004 - ˜</center>
<center><a href="http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=115461">~SIGN UP FOR THE ILLEST CREW ON THE BOARD~</a></center>
<center>Chances are... I've already sonned you</center>
Old 02-25-04, 03:03 PM   #7
TOoN
Suspended

IP: F7EC 34F4

I went sleep dumb ass............I'm bout to post now and rip your wack ass verse.............

Old 02-25-04, 03:13 PM   #8
TOoN
Suspended

*smack Equinox*, "Shut up Bitch".......*Grabs the mic*.............

Yo check it...............

FUCK BREAKIN THIS INTA SECTIONS I'LL BLOW YA ASS INTO PIECES
ALL AT ONCE, TOoN RESURECTION SPITS GLOWIN LETTERS FROM SHOT GUNZ/
heads spun when I rush rum wit leg strength infinity, wack emcee diligently challenging my divinity/
Straight up lyrically pissn me, RIGHT TA fuck OFF G, blow job hummas spit softly, nigga couldn't make 4 runnaz wit 12 knees split inta mach 3/
Executed Elementally, Jealously next to ENVY, Relish ya destruction cause your just as guilty as JAY Z, ASKEW SLANTED ACKWARDLY/
EQUINOX ZIPPIN ZANEX like a pharmacy, dopamine holes in 1 niggaz head makes me LAAAAAUGH COUGH FREE/
Icsxnay!!! Bless Me, cause i just fuckin sneezed, ni**a please, I cure beef, like my brotha jesus cures diseases/
Extraterrestrial Recees Pieces, Food for tha mental obliteration of 1 thesis, discarded like folded creases did/
Saliva Aroma Fecees, SPIT shit drama weakley, TOoN compound fractures Swerves skull indiscreetly/
Equally, Bodies in Poddies Folded Neatly, BEAT ME?? 1 g'z dream don?t contain a bit of reality/
Attack sleepin abnormalities of petrified muskateer typin scared, terrified cause in their dreams, my lyrics cause nightmares/
Long term Effects equal white sliced hairs, invisible disrespect tosses Swerve down ten flights of stairs, TOONS MIGHT FLARES, FLAME UP 1 OUT OF THESE FANTASTIC 2, PLAYAS GET SLAYED UP WHILE TOON STAYS UP, ROACHES Die RAID UP, EARTHQUAKE SHAKEs 1 point 8 ni**az WAKE UP!!!!!!/
You'll neva capture this win' individuals like you was born wack/
Im the "essence of excellence', ya skills are like "skim milk" only 2% PHAT/
YOU fuckIN WHIPPERSNAPPER, Couldn?t throw hard punches with bricks attached to ya fist/
Attempts to SPIT SICK? You wouldn?t be Equipped If you Threw-up-LIQUID shit/
Get-Blew-up-bitch, I got an angle-clutch That Strangle-tough wit Fatal Touch/

BIOTCH!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-04, 03:40 PM   #9
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

damn you really are a fuckin herb... If I waited all night to pre-write my shit like you did I would of crushed you.. mo fucka you know you waited until i posted then signed off last night.. and i notice in all your other battles you do the same shit... fuckin herb

<center><a href="http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=115461">~SIGN UP FOR THE ILLEST CREW ON THE BOARD~</a></center>
Old 02-25-04, 03:44 PM   #10
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

we battlin again in the future.. and when we do I guess ill pre-write instead of keystyle just to fuckin stomp your ass... half your shit doesnt even make sense anyway, foolin kids into thinkin you complex when its all jiberish... u deserve to get shot kid..ya shits prolly bitten too ~1~

Old 02-25-04, 03:44 PM   #11
TOoN
Suspended

don't get made cause I ripped your wack shit..................and it wasn't no post deadline dumb ass so IF I WAS to pre-write, it's not against the rules. If you think that these are pre-written, wait til you see when I really pre-write.....I'm just tryin to get my wins so I can battle some comp........But one question.....Why do I need to pre-write for someone as weak as you? Be serious

Old 02-25-04, 03:47 PM   #12
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

I dont know why my first post didnt go through.. but I wrote "your ass is disqualified anyways...in the call out it clearly sais 15 bars max... then i just noticed u said unlimited bars in your post at the top..." you fuckin fool... learn to read, i said 15 bars max... DISQUALIFIED mofucka. im gettin this shit locked

Old 02-25-04, 03:48 PM   #13
TOoN
Suspended

Yeah, like I stayed up all night to write this verse cause yourz was so nice..........lol...Be fuckin serious............Quick cryin...your cloggin the thread............

Old 02-25-04, 03:50 PM   #14
TOoN
Suspended

Dumb ass......it only counts what is written in the thead.....votes ain't even came in, and you already know you lost....talkin all that shit, and you glance at my verse and know that you got ripped.....I take that as a compliment...........

Old 02-25-04, 03:50 PM   #15
oOEquinoxOo
New to RB

Disqualified... you pre-wrote... and after you answered my call out u were online for another hour.. so let me ask you...how long does it take you to "not pre-write" a script? .. fuckin lame