RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-04, 04:07 AM   #1
unforsaken
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Earth Almost Put On Impact Alert

IP: 8BF3 5973

According to this BBC article http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3517319.stm , on January 13, astronomers came within minutes of calling President Bush about an asteroid that may hit Earth. It has been a while since anything has actually hit Earth and there is always a chance that something may hit one day with the millions of stuff floating around out there in outer space. Do you think the President will actually give a statement about it if he was alerted? Or will he not tell anyone until it is too late fearing that the news will result in mass riots, looting, and chaos? If something huge does hit, life will be totally changed. People on the coasts will have no chance from the mile high tidal waves, dust thrown into the air will cover the sky resulting in the death of plants and animals from the lack of sun and heat. Maybe instead of spending billions on exploring Mars, the money would be better spent developing weapons to protect the planet in case the situation comes up? Or will they call up Ben Affleck and Bruce Willis to go save the planet?
Old 02-26-04, 02:34 PM   #2
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BBE C329

This shit is scary. Question is, why didnt they detect it earlier? I always had thought they can detect things months and even years in advance judging my astronomical patterns...but they were like it might hit in two and a half days? We might get a message tonight showing how we will die tomorrow...its possible...

Think about how much power NASA has, its crazy...mister president, give us money and power or we wont blow up that uhh, rock coming at us tomorrow...
Old 05-15-04, 02:06 PM   #3
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: DF7B C8F7

Why has`nt this USEFUL thread being replyed to damn when eople make good threads it gets slept i agree on what forsake said because they should be make wepons that can destroy things before they approach there earth ya feel.
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....