RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
2 tyma 5 62.50%
***G-eCuA*** 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-04, 03:17 PM   #1
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

2 tyma vs. ***G-eCuA***

IP: 2F83 6350

Alright ...you agreed to this.....let's do it.......10 lines minimum.....no crew votes, no "eating" and I'll spit first....Try to have your part up by 6PM cuz i gotta head on out to work .........Peace

Checkin in..............

Old 02-23-04, 03:28 PM   #2
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

2 tyma accepting a challenge from a New B like me//.You probably think you got it won easily like a Lion approaching fresh meat//…..But I got a message for you, and that is don’t judge a book by it’s text record//.If you had taken the time to get to know your opponent you would know that I own the freestyle cyphers//
You should also change your name and call your self the 2 - tyma -FooL// cuz that’s what you’re gonna look like when I’m done with you//...Time to send a couple of bombs in your direction // They’re coming down fast and hard like all of my erections.//......That’s right I brought my dick into this battle and no I’m not gay//, You can even ask your girl how it felt when she had her legs wide open and I was CuMiNg her way//.Don’t waste your time! I’ll tell you how she felt hommie//.It was as though she never had you and just lost her virginity to me//.Cuz I’m capable of doing things like that.//……I leave you tranquilized and you just can’t seem to fight back//……From head to Toe all you feel is numbness//…..I didn’t mean to cause you such pain , quick! someone get him the ambulance//.. I’ll do you one better, and pay for Napster to upload you back to good health//...Fuck That!...I think I'll use Kazaa iLLegaLLy and download you and your entire verse straight to heLL!!!!!!!

Old 02-24-04, 11:34 AM   #3
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

2 tyma......Where are you?....you agreed to this battLe don't pussy out now

Old 02-24-04, 06:01 PM   #4
2 tyma
Light Weight

IP: 1FCD 3636

aiight son rest urself yung buck

mos ur verse dnt ryme yung punk

yo textual messiah, my lines narcotic i'm a supplier/
you dillusionally think to win, hope is all you require/
nope, my verbs scar like tatoos, nobody worth a bar would back you/
wen i approach, it'll be ur heart thats first to attack you/ (hart attack ya'll no)
so i suggest real hasty, u turn 180/ (180 degrees)
before u soundin like smallville, 'somebody - save me'/
u sleep on a 'park bench', wen i commence i 'start to vent'/
ether flows dat 'charr skin', u gonna need more than 'clark kent'/
so wen u c me, ur ass best 'get on ur skates'/
before us two collide like 'techtonic plates'/

yo lets get sum votes up in here , i hope i taught this shittalker a lesson.

Old 02-24-04, 07:08 PM   #5
!~MaC~!
New to RB

uppin for votes.......Comon ppL.....give your honest opinion on who you think took this battle.....and I don't see how 2 tyma has to explain what he means (heart attack ya'll no)......Yah we do know 2 tyma , we're not that dumb.......Let's get the voting on a role ppL.......and I'll be sure to cast my honest vote on your guyz battlez
Send a message via MSN to !~MaC~!  
Old 02-24-04, 07:11 PM   #6
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

^^^^^.....that was suppose to be posted by me ***G-eCuA***....Mac is my brother and he was using the computer and I thought I was logged in but was logged into his account......Like I said.....let's get the voting on the road

Old 02-24-04, 07:41 PM   #7
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

IP: DF7B C8F7

Vote 2 tyma Cos..
he had better punches the other guy had wack structure and spat garabage fucking in hell wack structure dude go to Rb help center and learn how to use struecture and good punches they only think u did have good was creativty perhaps
2 tyma werent that good either but he got flow punches and wordplay

Vote = 2.

Old 02-24-04, 10:49 PM   #8
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

I have to go to RB help center and learn how to use structure and good punches?......what exactly are "good punches" .....Cuz fuck....you must be blind if you can't read my shit and see the punches.......THat wasn't even a good enouth explanation as to why you choose his over mine.......THAT'S JUST FUCKED UP THIS WHOLE SITE IS FUCKED UP

Old 02-24-04, 10:50 PM   #9
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

uppin for votes......Let's get some real MC's voting on here and not some fucking Dick Rider

Old 02-25-04, 01:44 PM   #10
2 tyma
Light Weight

uppin 4 votes............................................. ..............................

Old 02-25-04, 02:29 PM   #11
Status
Ask About Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

dat was kinda even
but 2 tyma

Old 02-25-04, 05:53 PM   #12
2 tyma
Light Weight

wtf? so who actually voted 4 gecua? theres some sideways shit goin on roun here

Old 02-25-04, 07:01 PM   #13
JayJordan
New to RB

IP: 1F96 AE8E

I Give That One To Gecua,his Was Just A Little Better To Me.

Old 02-26-04, 12:47 PM   #14
2 tyma
Light Weight

^lol. wtf no i no thers sum sideways shit goin on. n e ways uppin 4 more votes. pleez reed my verse dis time tho.

Old 02-26-04, 01:09 PM   #15
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

Sideways shit ........you got a stupid vote too with no explanation.....the guy even said your'es wasn't even that good and that I had creativity yet you still got the vote?....That's messed up....I thikn you should read my verse carefully and then compare it to yours