RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-04, 02:35 PM   #1
Ven0m
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Killer MCz VS. MCz Killing Hip-hop

IP: 4792 68BF

Killer MCz
Eminem(Hole D12 Crew)
Nas
MC Juice
Esham
Jay-Z (now gone though)
Biggie(dead but music lives on)
Tupac(Dead but music lives on)
L. Banks (g-unit)
Obie Trice
few more
MCz Killing hip hop
Jin
50 Cent
Lil John and the east side boyz
Baby
Bone Crusher
D-Block
and many more

The killer mcz contributed a lot too hip hop for many years some of them are new but just by their music i could tell that there gonna be around for awhile
They don't just rap about one thing as the hip hop killers do. And the killer ecz have the lyrics and the flow. The killers of hip hop have a beats that everyone likes, so the audience gives into that, waste of talent on a good sounding beat..if u listen to their lyrics its all about money cars and bitches, which is so played out, Jin on the other hand is using his fucking culture as his ticket in hip hop. that fag is gonna use that in his hole career, so what if hes asian. 50 cent i thought he was good when his first album came out, he was the ideal gangsta of rap after pac. but when beg for mercy came out. same old shit all over again. L.Banks has the flow and has the vocab he is the best rapper in g-unit in my opinion.Lil John is a joke. All he does is grab the mic and shout into it like what mystical use to do, No rhyming not a very good flow either.Everyone should just listen too everyone i mentioned in the lists you will hear the difference guranteed. Don't give into the killers of hip hop. they won't be around for a long time ne wayz..

expecting feedback,
one