RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
TOoN 5 100.00%
IllConceptz 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-04, 06:36 AM   #31
teflon don
New to RB

IP: 6804 D41F

im uppin votes for y'all, u should return da favor and look out fo me...

Teflon Don v.s. guyver4mk
Teflon Don v.s. slaughta

Old 03-06-04, 09:30 AM   #32
Issachar
New to RB

IP: E28C CC13

Toon takes the win on the basis of his harder punches. But IllConceptz was no slouch either. He had some creative wordplay in there and a more consistent flow than Toon's verse. Also I deduct no points for a good "poetic" format. Who cares if it doesn't look street. If it sounds dope when spoken, that's good enough for me. Props to both y'all. Sorry I don't have enough posts to put down a proper vote yet.

Old 03-06-04, 11:32 AM   #33
BUTCHA
Banned: Cheating

IP: A23B D5BB

All Toon Illconcepts Flow Not Sick
I Got Sick Of It
Toon Yea Yea Hotter Punchlines And Delivery
Concepts Wack You Said Nothing Hot
Study Da Butcha 1

Old 03-06-04, 11:48 AM   #34
DeuceSquad
New to RB

IP: 1D04 65C4

yo tune I know you completely ripped off your whole verse. Go to THE WORDS OF WISDOM BOARD this bitch bit nearly the whole thing I aint gonna drop no link he knows what he did.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
keystyle my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucken punk

Old 03-06-04, 12:05 PM   #35
DeuceSquad
New to RB

I don't know how to drop a link people but go to THE WORDS OF WISDOM BOARD, the go to the REVOLUTIONARY WAR section of that forum. Go to page two look for a battle between NYC INFAMOUS and NERVOUS WRECK. the proof is all there.dated and everything...lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll. somebody kick this motherfucker out. SHIT AT LEAST USE SOMETHING THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN RECYCLED LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Old 03-06-04, 12:08 PM   #36
DeuceSquad
New to RB

By the way.........that line about shits creek supposed to read "up shits-critique" not "shits crique" this retard don't even know how to copy shit properly DAMNNNNNNNNNN YOU ONE DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

Old 03-06-04, 12:36 PM   #37
DeuceSquad
New to RB

Im uppin this for ya Toon don't worry dawg I got ur back

Old 03-06-04, 01:32 PM   #38
TOoN
Suspended

IP: F7EC 34F4

what the fuck you talkin about?............if it's a verse that's like mines......then somebody ripped that shit off me........cause I don't bite nigga........look at the dates dumb ass..................I bet you mines was posted first...........

Old 03-07-04, 02:22 AM   #39
DeuceSquad
New to RB

ok, Im gonna type another link out and then you can shut the fuck up for life ok bitch. then you tell me f the dates match up you fucken punk. next time you get found out don't sit there defending yourself. and it's not a verse like yours its word for word motherfucker. like I said lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll. and who the fuck you callin dumbass?? you're the one who can't copy shit properly.

http://pub57.ezboard.com/fsacredsoc...ID=1604.t opic

shut the fuck up bitch!!!!

Old 03-07-04, 02:26 AM   #40
DeuceSquad
New to RB

you look at the dates motherfucker hahahaahahhahahahahahahaha

Old 03-07-04, 03:20 AM   #41
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP: A23B D5BB

vote=toon better lines but both ya niggaz wak as shit illconcepts said toomany homo lines