RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle? 70 posts to vote
SlaughTa 4 44.44%
pictureperfect2 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-04, 05:03 PM   #16
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

uppin for votes.......................................be honest

Old 03-05-04, 08:55 PM   #17
SlaughTa

IP: BA46 A371

uppin 4 votes............................................. .................................................. ...

Old 03-05-04, 10:52 PM   #18
demolish
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 75CE A0E1

i aint voting on slaughta cuz i favor him its just cuz hes a fuckin genius. the church bus was a real fuckin good punchline. pictureperfect2 was good but slaughta got the better diss.

vote-slaughta

Old 03-06-04, 05:37 PM   #19
SlaughTa

IP: A23B D5BB

uppin for votes............................................

Old 03-07-04, 05:14 PM   #20
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP: 3EC9 2F38

can we get some real votes from none dick riders who know sumin.. i mean shit this guys winnin wit awful structure, one verse makin fun of religion, and abunch of bitches swayin votes for this faggot. someone who know sumin drop an honest vote even if it aint fo me, juz somone tell me i aint alone when im say this, this newbie didn't make anysence and his freinds voted on this...........................

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk  
Old 03-07-04, 05:51 PM   #21
BUTCHA

You Sound Mad
You Dont Got One Line Fucking Wit Dat Kids Dedicted Fan Rhymm. Aint You Dat Same Nigga I Roasted I Voted Cuz You Got Slaughta'd
I Dont Know Dat Nigga So I Know You Aint Saying Shit Bout Me. Ya Verse Was Trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What Were You Saying ?

Old 03-07-04, 05:55 PM   #22
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP: 7C67 DE05

butcha your the worst rapper int his site you need to realize that ffool me and you gotta battle goin so spit somtin fag
Old 03-07-04, 06:28 PM   #23
BUTCHA

How You Dickriding Me In Some Other Niggas Battle
You Didnt Even Vote Why You Even In Here? Ya Gay Dickrider

Get Ya Skills Up Every One On This Page Will Eat You Nigga
And Dont Reply

Old 03-07-04, 07:10 PM   #24
SlaughTa

Perfectpicture U A Fake Ass Nigga Why U Trnna Persway Peoples Votes Thats Madd Corny On Dawgs Thas Somethin A Fake Nigga Would Do When He Know His Verse Just Wasnt Good At All Be A Real Man Aboutchya Shit Niggaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! U Lame Just Admitted.........................uppin For Votes (dont Take It Personal U Just A Horrible Rapper Loool)

Uppin For Votes

Old 03-07-04, 10:24 PM   #25
SlaughTa

Uppin............................................. .........

Old 03-08-04, 12:34 PM   #26
Fo-Real
The Realest

IP: 80EF 45DD

been readin all your bitchin and your verses he'rs my opinion
disinigrate'n cowards burning *ligaments-through*// this nigga claim he be on the block when he soft and lookin 4 a *internet-crew*
.......decent opener heard it before tho, and that ligament burnin thang stupid, u aint even sayin usin a metaphor jus talkin out yo ass so u can rhyme yournext week line
//my niggaz stompouts till we see *spinals-brake-open* i leave ur street leakin witchya fluid like ya *hydrogen-open*
......decent multi rhyme but agian the simily is stupid multi dont really make sence
// through pussies *i-penentrate-wit-force-ram// my blaid u'll have ya face painted like a *dedicated-sports-fan*
....*i penetrate-wit-force-ram* nigga if u flow u aint gotta keep puttin ** that shit around your rhymes yo ass so new ta this. and u keep uzin the same forcin multies, and a blaid dont leave a face painted, metaphors sposed ta link similarities from one thing to what u wanna talk about. but wut u sayin dont make sence u just tryin ta get multi's
// ya bitch BRAIN'n like she *meditate'n-thoughts-and* wit a *dick-to-slurp-it* the cum on her eyes fukin up her *picture-perfect* go *flip-some-burgers*
.....u jus forcin multies all over , and that *meditate'n-thoughts-and* dont rhyme wit any of that other stuff u rhymin wit. but it was on topic, but that *flip-some-burgers*
aint got shit ta do wit suckin dick, wich is wicked played,
// cuz as a rapper noones *wants-to-hear-ya-flow* this *dawn-imperial* "track da dumpsta" cuz ya DEMO *GaRBAGe-material*
........horrible stucture dont get the flow u doin, had to read it like 5 times ta see that u tryin ta rhyme them thangs... stucture here gives u no flow
//dawgs-i'm-seroius u not a thug u dont *bust-off-or murk* u was the first kidd on a *buss-off to-church*//
if this was the only time u did ***-**-**** rhymin this would be pretty good but its annoying, and makin fun of sumone for goin to church, wut would yo mamma say bout that, u wanna be goin ta hell or sumin
and i *feel-watchu-gonna-do* but dont think so hard cuz ya *still-gonna-lose*//.................
fuckin terrible finisher, sums up how u be FORCIN MUTIES EVERY FUCKIN LINE

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

bet your mom said u could rap, but u only spit crap,
then here she comes wit a wipie to help u wit dat
.... good sturcture, unforced muti, add to flow instead of lookin forced. metaphor stood cuz its reasonable and relatable
she say u cooler than picture don’t listen to her, sorry havin to be dissin on her
I wanna be her mister, so from last night tell ‘er I miss her.
....again flow could read and follow, links from other verse well
Wit that kindergarten vocab looks like u a tattle tale
Put bitches like u in the garbage can to install frear, cus that’s how we battle here
... on topic didnt need ** to see the multies
Like a secret kept in the dark I’ll be the spark, so alliterated call me marky mark.
You a stunned surfer in this bloated battle, im the hungry shark
... new topic, aint stayin on one new topic tho, but good line "alliterated call me marky mark."
I aint about to fake the funk so Don’t tell me im drunk, don’t give a fuck,
gonna keep rhyming wit my drunkin slur, stay on line till the line curves,
das when I get off, cant turn cuz drunks fucks jus swerve.
.... nice flow good muties
Princes Diana here on top at the end jus absurd,
Im the limo driver leavin the whole world disturbed
....i get how the drinkin part links to how the limo driver was drinkin when they crashed, so decent finisher, specially wit the metaphor how u be sayin u ganna leavin the whole world disturbed, but cocky but makes sence

vote-picture, could actually read and understand his flow cuz he had better structre and metaphors actually had to do wit his punches. other cats oppisite of what someones verse should look like on this site. slaughtata after u get that maybe u'll get more comprehension out your verses till then, i dont see how someone could be feelin yo shit.

Old 03-08-04, 02:46 PM   #27
guyver4mk
Light Weight

IP: 2B7B F421

okay. both strong openers.
flow was good all in all.
my vote goes Slaughta.
He brought it strong.
Old 03-08-04, 06:36 PM   #28
SlaughTa

yo FA REAL U A DICKRIDE wat i wrote was straight key type BITCH ASS NIGGAZ U TRYNNA BRAKE MY FLOW DOWN U FUKIN WAK ASS NIGGA BE- E-Z CUZ I'LL EATCHU TOO NIGGA I HAD WAY HARDER PUNCHES EVEN IF THEY WAS WEAK PICTURE PERFECT STARTED HIS VERSE OFF WIT "ur mom SAYED U COULDNT RAP U SPIT CRAP" hahahahaha WHO THE FUCKS RAP SO SIMPLE FO REAL U PROBABLY PICTURE PERFECTS LOVER FAGOT STOP DICKRIDEN NIGGAZ UPPIN FOR VOTES...............................NOT DICK RIDES

Old 03-08-04, 11:17 PM   #30
furoshis

IP: 2623 C23C

yo man yall both was coo but slaughta got this 1....
slaughta: cool punch line the only one i dint like was the one where you had said
open twice to make ur two lines rhyme....but other than that ur punches
were coo keep practicin and comin hard bro........

pictureperfect2: yo man ur structure was coo but it was too simple for me man.
try workin on ur vocab and itll be all gravy from there....also
try to make ur punches hit harder..n..use better metas...but other
than that you did well...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My vote= SlaughTa