RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Chalk Clorox 5 55.56%
SnypeR 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-04, 10:51 AM   #31
TOoN
Suspended

IP: 300C 17DB

Clorox............you need to elevate some..........work on extended you bars so that you punches will hit harder, and also work on your verse structure..........if you do that, then rest will follow................

Snyper..........your verse was nice..........just don't overdue the punches vs. wordplay to much............it makes the verse a lil choppy.............

Vote disqualified for Cheating. You are no longer allowed to battle or vote on this site
- Cprogress

Old 03-13-04, 10:25 PM   #32
Cprogress
Administrator

IP: C509 832C

Crew Votes for Tray Six - Toon and d.j em sce removed. Currently 3-1 SnypeR.

Old 03-13-04, 11:45 PM   #33
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

IP: 6D9E 466F

My vote goes to Snyper, I thought Chalk had it wrapped up but Snyper had some real good punches like "its too late to run, i “drop heavy”...the bomb-is-sent..., look at Clorox’s record beating him wont even be an accomplishment/1" Thats a real good opener, there were a couple others as well. Perhaps if Chalk had a few more lines, with some one or two real good punches, but hats off to both of you cause against alot of other emcees those were both winning verses.

Da Vinci,

Oh, and P.S I gotta battle open, hopefully you guys can peep it, like I peeped this.
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=116046
Send a message via AIM to Da Vinci Send a message via MSN to Da Vinci  
Old 03-14-04, 11:20 AM   #34
SnypeR
Suspended

thanx^^^^^^^^^^^^uppin............................ ..................

Old 03-14-04, 03:21 PM   #35
SnypeR
Suspended

uppin............................................. .....

Old 03-15-04, 07:19 PM   #36
SnypeR
Suspended

uppin............................................. .

Old 03-17-04, 03:50 PM   #37
Krackmittens
Light Weight

IP: 4577 CD9A

umm quick question why did toon answer for snyper saying he was on eastern time and then snyper said true right below you cats both have the same ip in the same crew vote on each others battles you have been suspected off having two names and dickriding like a son of a bitch its only time befoe you get banned the mods know this shit is here now i cant beleive you toon aka snyper its cats like you that disgrace this fucking site you muther fucking fagget

"dont get mad or hate me its not my fault your mom tried to rape me"
Krackmittens
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens  
Old 03-18-04, 11:11 AM   #38
UnbornRookie
New to RB

IP: 566D B1A7

I'm gonna give this one hands down, hands clapping, and hand it right to SNYPER. He killed this one so bad I actually forgot what the other guy said...lol. But trust me it wasn't much. Wait...don't get me wrong. The other dude totally had ridiculous amounts of rhymin skill...for real, for real...very sick. But yo - YOU NEED TO THROW PUNCHES....you know disses, not just threats. Keep it up ya'll.

UBR
Send a message via AIM to UnbornRookie