RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
2 tyma 5 62.50%
***G-eCuA*** 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-04, 01:12 PM   #16
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP: 2F83 6350

Tae Skryptz...u say i got no structure and need to learn how to use punches..... I think this punch speaks for itself you stupid fuck.... "Time to send a couple of bombs in your direction // They’re coming down fast and hard like all of my erections.//......That’s right I brought my dick into this battle and no I’m not gay//, You can even ask your girl how it felt when she had her legs wide open and I was CuMiNg her way//".....I thnk you need to learn how to read between the lines....I don't thikn you know what CuMiNg her way really means cuz you probally sum 16 year old kid

Old 02-29-04, 11:23 AM   #17
2 tyma
Light Weight

IP: 1FCD 3636

uppin............................................. .....................................

Old 03-02-04, 02:05 PM   #18
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

uppin for votez on my battle.........................................

Old 03-04-04, 02:51 PM   #19
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

uppin on this battle.............Let's tally up the votez ppL, cuz I wan't to do some more battling..........

Old 03-07-04, 02:13 PM   #20
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

uppin for votez on this battLe.....plz vote on this to get it out of the way

Old 03-07-04, 11:45 PM   #21
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP: A23B D5BB

vote=2 tyma just cuz he had better lines G didnt come as hard but keep on spittin

Old 03-08-04, 12:52 PM   #22
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

uppin for votes.......^^^^ and i dont think votes like that with no description should be counted....and i hope the ppL in charge of this site look into that....I don't even think SlaughTa you read my ENTIRE VERSE before you even made up your mind....some serious sidewasy shit going up in here and this ENTIRE SITE......I just wish there could be legit ppL voting on the battlez.....not just mine but i've seen a lot of sideway votes on this site......Peace

Old 03-13-04, 11:42 PM   #23
Bakerboy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 8469 C628

G get my vote cuz da otha dude mustive thought he had a easy win dat was a joke
Send a message via AIM to Bakerboy  
Old 03-17-04, 06:29 AM   #24
!ceCold
New to RB

IP: CD98 49E3

Vote 2 tyma won it as easy as 1-2-3.hes got everything you aint G-eCuA.unlucky mate.
wel done 2 tyma

v/2 tyma
Send a message via MSN to !ceCold  
Old 03-20-04, 12:26 AM   #25
Afterword
Light Weight

IP: CE13 565F

close call
first kid had some hot punches, gud play of words, but lacked rhythm
so im siding with 2-tyma because his shit hit harder, and althogh is was short it was precise, and sufficient

look out fo ya boy
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=116147

welcoming challengers!

bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1)

Help me close these/ and I will help U
an EYE 4 an EYE
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271

Old 03-25-04, 04:51 PM   #26
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP: 9D6A 0E4A

Jesus,they Were Both Horrible....god,no Skill Whatsoever...
Gecua Or Whatever Ur Name Is... Downloading Verses To Hell..that Is The Fuckin Lamest Shit I've Ever Heard In My Life.....

2tyma...ur Shit Wasnt Much Better...punches In Both Were Horrible...metas,horrible...but At Least U Had A Better Flow Than Gecua....so Imma Give The Win To 2tima...
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN