RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
godfather 2 28.57%
Juss_Blaze 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-04, 08:03 PM   #16
Godfather(2)
New to RB

IP: C1DA C961

iT'S STILL 2-0 THATS IS NOT A GOOD VOTE UPPIN FOR VOTES

Old 03-15-04, 08:18 PM   #17
TOoN
Suspended

IP: 300C 17DB

Godfather....your verse was koo...............you had an ok flow.......I wasn't feelin the long bar structure..........but you worked your style nicely

Quote:
garner a clue, and stab your mom, if you think we have a bond your metaphors are ancient, all you do is Babylon(babble-on)

^^^nice word play..........

but then your verse got weak in some parts like this

Quote:
Blaze felt violated and demanded a whistle then 'excercised his rights' and broke his hand on the pillow

^^^^that pillow joint is to elementary for your skillz..................but overall I think that you have a complex stylr and this is one of the better verses that I read......but try not to be so wordy in your verse aight..........try to work on makin it flow better........6/10

JB..............your verse was more concise...........but it flowed well..........I like the opener............

Quote:
u dead wrong if you think u gon jerk and bitch me/ becuz i hire foreign shooters like Dirk Nowitski/ lets get this over dog, i will murk you quickly/ you couldnt kill me even if you drove and swerve to hit me/

that was pretty dope...................I like the way you kept though flow going like that....and kept the punch like strong at the end.........but after that your verse got kinda weak........I've seen you come harder than that...........I was feelin your flow....but you rhymes got predictable after the opener...........5.5/10

Old 03-16-04, 09:12 AM   #18
Godfather(2)
New to RB

IP: C488 5271

uppin for votes please

Old 03-16-04, 10:38 PM   #19
Juss_Blaze
Flyweight

IP: D24C B335

yo i dont even know who the hel you are. i never take rhymes from ppl. especially wack ones like u. uppin for votes............................................. .................................................. ..........................................

Old 03-17-04, 08:40 AM   #20
!ceCold
New to RB

IP: CD98 49E3

both where very gud...but blaze done it for me.hes punches where great and his flow was exclent.godfatyher wernt bad either expect his flow wernt as gud but his puinches where great.

v/blaze

peace
Send a message via MSN to !ceCold