RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-04, 04:18 PM   #1
Bakerboy
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-7
bakerman(rubberband man freestyle)

IP: 9DA6 C725

who i is young baker man.....
shake off the haters man....
pad in my right and a pen in my otha hand.....
im a rapper man.....always rapping man.....
done it on da mic stand.....now im da hype man....

talkin bout da best my name betta come out man......ask all these niggaz around they kno wat im about man.....2 good dat y im a genuis man.....words is crazy like u neva beliving man.....play my part when it comes 2 my rapping stand....move all around da nicest nigga out man....got my dresscode wit matching hats and rubberbands.....same color durag da hottest nigga in da fucking land....niggaz get tripped up if they ever fuckin ran....make them niggaz under judgement like the fucking band.....mannnn.....and....im 2 good 4 words and....y the name baker?gaven by my grams man.....n-e problems jus hit me on my cell man.....ill be da 4 my homies even my friends mann...anddd....im on top man...pockets on cops man....dickriding i aient even dropped man....neva stopped man....mes wit baker u get yo wig rocked man...
Send a message via AIM to Bakerboy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-04, 05:46 PM   #2
MAN1F35T
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1C3B C739

I feel it, hear it in my head. Nice flow, odd, fun. Nothing that'd go platinum though (no offense intended). I don't know how much you care 'bout things like tenses, but the tripped up if they ever ran line I had to read twice. Should've been got tripped. Got and ran, get and run.

Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold.
Old 03-17-04, 06:50 PM   #3
crzywhtekid91588
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
learn to flow dawg

IP: 72E8 5D0B

yo you cant flow so just leave and go you aint good enough for dis site if you think you are we should have a battle fight dont fuck wit dis or i might have to use mah fist i aint no joke and get off that coke soo holla at me if you think you can match b-rett when someone can come holla at me in mah corvette