RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
james west 0 0%
LaTiNKiTTeN 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-04, 03:04 PM   #16
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP: 9D6A 0E4A

I'll Prolly Drop Today Or Tomorrow Like I Told U,jus Been A Lil Busy Over The Weekend..holla
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN  
Old 03-28-04, 09:37 PM   #17
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

u're really pitiful,this fool i ridicule/
ur chance of winnin is so miniscule, u GOIN DOWN quicker than BIGGIE in a SWIMMING POOL//i aint even really fueled, it appears u're like the other wiggers on this site,too scared to pick up a mic/might talk about RIDIN ON 22's,but it refers to the SPEED OF YOUR BIKE//yall know that im right,JAMES WEST, ur verse is just lame shit/talkin bout my PIC while u still remain FACELESS,i'll make u face facts, ur rhymes are like TAP WATER,they're basically TASTELESS/goodness gracious,u cant get me back so hit the sack ur verses lack/the fact is that, u aint ON POINT just cuz ur aol name is CACTUSjack// this dude is wack,i hate this my rhymes is wasted/lost ur first verse,tried to blame it or ur system, claimin it crashed before u saved it/rhyme scheme so basic, even ur computer tried to erase it//face it, i'll humiliate this hater, u prolly busted with glasses n craters//if u had a mic u'd be in danger,cuz u'd be more OFF BEAT then an old man's heart without a PACEMAKER/n later u'll say "hey girl", wishin u didnt check in like WILL A PEER/i remain iller, u get tossed on the GRILLER, cuz ur verse is like HOT DOGS, nothin but FILLER//
Old 03-28-04, 11:29 PM   #18
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: C901 2A51

lat kit: nice opener, cuz of that biggie line, structure was aight but and flow was pretty good...what stood out overall was your punches....and they were hittin

west: overall good verse, fix your structure and up your vocab tremendously, it flowed pretty well...but on the punches most of them were played ...like that shyt thing....how many people u know came up with a shyt comparison...c'mon

v/kitten

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic  
Old 03-29-04, 01:58 AM   #19
GUNFAMGENERAL254
Flyweight

IP: 3240 794D

Yo I Give This One To Lk Cuz Her Flow Was More Mature But It Was Agood Battle Though Lk's Structure Was Just Better
Old 03-30-04, 08:01 PM   #20
Krackmittens
Light Weight

IP: C1DA C961

wow james you really werent prepared for this battle your punches were weak your vocab was weak and structed sucked ass you obvisoly seen her previous battle you should have been more prepared 2/10

LK wow you never stop amazing me you spit better than a majority of the people on this site myself included structre needs some improvement cause it seems all bunched up and its kinda hard to read your punches are right on target and vocab was nice fav line ur rhymes are like TAP WATER,they're basically TASTELESS
8/10
v-Latin kitten

"don't get mad or hate me its not my fault your mom tried to rape me"
Krackmittens
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens  
Old 03-30-04, 08:08 PM   #21
poetictendenceez
Light Weight

IP: 811A 93F0

vote - latin kitten.......james...you junk was weak dude....to come up against someone as lyrically advanced as latin kitten you better have better shit than what you did...and your rhymes just sucked dude...looked like it was bitten anyway...vote - latin kitten

Old 03-30-04, 09:23 PM   #22
LIL JOE
New to RB

IP: E4EF DF3D

i dont really like this bitch latin kitten but those rhymes were fuckin ill
the punches hit you all over dawg i have to say she murdered you

Old 03-30-04, 09:40 PM   #23
James West
Flyweight

IP: EC0B 84C7

poetictendenceez, you can say it blows or whatnot, its your opinion, but dont even claim its bitten dude, unless you got something to back it up with.
Send a message via AIM to James West  
Old 03-30-04, 09:44 PM   #24
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

i'd have to agree,it couldnt be bitten it would have to be good for someone to wanna bite it
lol
Old 03-30-04, 09:55 PM   #25
poetictendenceez
Light Weight

IP: 811A 93F0

what i meant by bitten....didn't mean what is automatically assumed..i meant to say that everything u said was so played that it might as well have been bitten..my fault on that

Old 03-30-04, 10:29 PM   #26
James West
Flyweight

IP: EC0B 84C7

ok cool poetictendenceez , yeah, I see what you ment.

and LatinKitten, your such a bitch lol, just take your win and shut the fuck up
Send a message via AIM to James West  
Old 03-31-04, 09:15 PM   #27
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

damn we need some more voters in here this shits been done for a minute holla
Old 03-31-04, 10:29 PM   #28
lilrenegade89
Light Weight

IP: E01A 36A1

lattin kittin all they way she had great flow good punches and good multies the other person didn't even make ne sense elevate