RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-04, 08:23 PM   #1
spitah
New to RB

Kerry???Hip Hop President???

IP: F25E 8803

I'm bored, very very bored and extremely sleepy, but I cant sleep. But anyways, here's an article I found funny/interesting.

http://pub12.ezboard.com/fpolitical...cID=366.topi c
Old 04-13-04, 07:13 PM   #2
R-Sinic Jaws
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B7FD F2A7

WOW. this is very interesting.
Old 04-13-04, 11:21 PM   #3
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: F37A EC89

now hes gana start putin dubs on the limos and sayin nigga alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-04, 11:23 PM   #4
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

old news... but it is weird

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-04, 11:39 PM   #5
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: D5EA 4189

a president that likes rap...this should be interesting...

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-04, 06:28 AM   #6
Kingz
Street Royal-T

Text Record: 23-5
Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 73B5 16ED

^^^^^^^^lol
Old 04-15-04, 08:12 AM   #7
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ED9F 61C9

kerry doesn't like rap, he is just saying this to get more votes. all politicians do this. kerry is also saying he wishes to propose a middle class tax cut but does not say how much, yet he has his other tax cuts or increases down to the T. he will not cut taxes for the middle class and he will grow government bigger than it already is. he does not like rap music and i am sure he can't name a single rap song. kerry will be a bad president just like bush will be a bad president...and he currently is a bad president. between these two alone, i would recommend all to not vote.
Old 04-15-04, 09:09 PM   #8
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: F37A EC89

^^^^^^wow you know how to take the fun away from shit^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-04, 09:52 PM   #9
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: B18A 27B8

aiyyo, bush is a much better president than kerry could ever be, kerry insulted bush for voting on a bill (not sure of the bill, and this was like 10 years back) but research shows that kerry voted yes for the same bill, he is a hypocrit and either way were fucked, but i would still rather have bush defending me, at least he has balls, even if he doesnt know how to use them.
Old 04-16-04, 09:34 AM   #10
spitah
New to RB

IP: 9EA9 3EDF

Personally I think Kerry would be better, he cant do any worst than Bush. I really dont feel Bush will be re-elected; he wont get my vote thats for damn sure. The current war over in Iraq is going to keep him from winning because too many people arent feeling Bush anymore. Especially since our soldiers are getting killed daily, and for what??................ I think Bush is the biggest liar thats been president besides his lying daddy. First we were going to war because they had weapons of mass destruction; they didnt find shit. So then he changed it and said we were going to war because Hussein is a dangerous person..............Still lying..........I admit he was dangerous, but Bush should have been upfront and just told the truth. Which is, we are going to war because that SOB almost killed my daddy. Me personally I think Hussein and the two Bush's should be locked up somewhere..............OR better yet, they should have their asses out their on the front line fighting......Anyway Kerry is getting my vote and it has nothing to do with whether he likes hip hop or not, I just dont like Bush!
Old 04-16-04, 11:31 AM   #11
dren
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva
aiyyo, bush is a much better president than kerry could ever be, kerry insulted bush for voting on a bill (not sure of the bill, and this was like 10 years back) but research shows that kerry voted yes for the same bill, he is a hypocrit and either way were fucked, but i would still rather have bush defending me, at least he has balls, even if he doesnt know how to use them.

bush isn't defending you. more and more muslims are starting to support al queda now that we have been involved in iraq and afghanistan. bush has also taken away your freedoms slowly but surely with this war on terror. he is not protecting you in any way. bush sucks. and kerry will too if he is elected. they are one in the same...politicians.
Old 04-16-04, 11:35 AM   #12
dren
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitah
Personally I think Kerry would be better, he cant do any worst than Bush. I really dont feel Bush will be re-elected; he wont get my vote thats for damn sure. The current war over in Iraq is going to keep him from winning because too many people arent feeling Bush anymore. Especially since our soldiers are getting killed daily, and for what??................ I think Bush is the biggest liar thats been president besides his lying daddy. First we were going to war because they had weapons of mass destruction; they didnt find shit. So then he changed it and said we were going to war because Hussein is a dangerous person..............Still lying..........I admit he was dangerous, but Bush should have been upfront and just told the truth. Which is, we are going to war because that SOB almost killed my daddy. Me personally I think Hussein and the two Bush's should be locked up somewhere..............OR better yet, they should have their asses out their on the front line fighting......Anyway Kerry is getting my vote and it has nothing to do with whether he likes hip hop or not, I just dont like Bush!

don't vote kerry cause you hate bush. if you hate bush, but don't feel kerry, don't vote at all. that's better than voting for the less of two evils. bush lied, yes this is true, and so have most of the presidents before him. clinton lied about all sorts of things, bush senior did, regan did, carter did. list goes on and on. we have had very few good presidents, and the ones who were good were the ones who kept this nation free for it's first 120 years or so.

kerry is bad, bush is bad, you have a choice really of two bad politicians who will lie to you to gain your vote, order you to pay them taxes, and then they will decide what to do with your money for you. how is any of that good?

only real thing to do is either not vote or vote for libertarian since they will do none of the above and give you back your lost freedoms.
Old 04-29-04, 04:21 PM   #13
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
IP: 2144 5A68

in my opinion any1 is a better prez than Bush