RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Yaz 5 100.00%
C_R_E_A_M 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-04, 02:04 PM   #16
Rising Sun
Light Weight

IP: 4986 F47C

yaz had the flow, multies, but cream had the vocabulary, but his flow was wack. i sorta found this battle boring cause yaz´s was hard to read. but i gotta give this to yaz cause he had better flow and multies, but both need to work on punches. no hate, peace____im out
Send a message via AIM to Rising Sun  
Old 04-19-04, 02:09 PM   #17
Yaz
<~(BlOoDTiK ThOuGhTz)~>

IP: B42F F1DA

haha pymp yo, no hate peahes an cream but i thynk ya did pritty good neway uppin thyz shyt, kome on if ya vote on thyz battle leave a link, yall know me an cream will hit it up
Send a message via MSN to Yaz Send a message via Yahoo to Yaz  
Old 04-19-04, 03:01 PM   #18
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP: 53E9 48FB

Ayo this battle was like whoa! Both mc's has some hard hittin punches, but yall both could have elaborated more, or used more meta's. I like ya style Yaz, and CREAM, you got that street in you niggih I like that, especially about that part where you said you'll havin leakin in front of bloods, and YAz you got him first like rip out yo 5plean, given new meenin ta pea¢hez an kream- That shit was over then, this battle was real thorough, but my over all vote goes to............................Yaz off top.

v/Yaz
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 04-19-04, 03:01 PM   #19
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP: 53E9 48FB

A youngz return the favor please, to all and both of yall. thanks
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 04-19-04, 10:44 PM   #20
B_Loco
I Aint Playin Witcha

IP: DFB7 75F3

upin

Been G0ne F0r a Minute....N0w Im Back f0r Elevati0n

Old 04-20-04, 09:32 AM   #21
Yaz
<~(BlOoDTiK ThOuGhTz)~>

IP: E08D E6B8

uppin thys shyt yo
Send a message via MSN to Yaz Send a message via Yahoo to Yaz  
Old 04-20-04, 10:16 AM   #22
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

IP: C2E9 976B

tight battle

cream you had some good vocab in this battle just played off yaz verse to much but you had some good punchs nice flow overall pretty good verse i liked it just fell off after that tight opener

yaz stayed consistant had a tight verse all the way threw stayd comin with hard hittin punchs had good wordplay and multies overall tight verse flowed well and everthang was pretty good in this verse just lacked a lil bit that peache an cream shit was sick though

vote yaz

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here