RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Gh0sT MC 5 100.00%
CyberneticTiger 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-04, 12:47 AM   #1
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

Gh0sT MC Vs Cybernetic Tiger... im getting this one if you like it or not

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Yo this kid is laughing at me like im a joke someone needs to tell the eminem Imposter to take his candy ass back to the choclate factory/
you better have willy wonka on speed dial to come pick you up from the er cuz i'll crack your and take away your inside its just one nut/
You saying im not on your level come dog your rap style is pre-school i seen a movie about your life mike myers must have played you/
I already know what your gonna say dr suess mother goose bitch please get the fuck out my way/
that picture of VIDA is as close as your gonna get to being with a hot latin chick and we all know the truth you aint got no dick/
you want to challenge me to a stupid poll fuck that kindergarden bullshit your style is wack and full of mold/
I'll upload like the matrix i got hot latin chicks wanting to grab my dick you just watching dog get your eyes off my shit/
Your played out like atari IM more like ps2, whats wrong i challenge you to this shit but you acting like scooby doo i offered it first you said i was ok thats cool but your laughing at me so you can get the finger not cuz your number its becuase i said fuck you/
IM a sential and you aint got no emt your like zion with out neo your about to be forgotten history/
Im the new dead man inc Im gonna make your respcet me cuz im thorwing you off the cage and your rap style is dead like elvis presly/
Old 04-21-04, 01:30 AM   #2
Gh0St MC
Banned: Cheating

IP: 6E82 8AF8

Whoa wut da hell was dat lmao

Old 04-21-04, 02:25 AM   #3
Gh0St MC

IP: F749 A5DA

no crew votes
no d/r
no hata votes
iight

Ay yo, I beat you once but i'll beat u again G//
when i rip people i perfer to rip a Real emcee//
Im swingin lyrical punches dat connect better Dsl//
U just got ripped by Mixxed And u got ripped by Me As Well//
After Spiky2k8 i think u da next poser//
showin me ur flow, dat was Indecent exposure//
u gettin me pist u pressed da wrong button//
Yo holla back at me when u can actualy Show me Sumptin// (Something)
U wack dats all i gotta say otha den u dumb//
It might just be me but nigga u just called me numba 1//
yo u should kno by now battling me is bad for ur health//
DA only way u'd See pussy if u had one urself//
So stop all da talk about Matrix and latin chix//
u can prolly beat me when the RAbbit gets his Trix//
by now battlin me should be considerd a sin//
if pussy was nicknamed 'victory' u still couldnt get the win//
Yo u aint rhymin at all Well i thought sumbody would have to tell u//
My flo is so hot this shit will literly MElt u//

U definitly lost and i can give u hella proof//
i kno i beat u but let the votes tell the truth//

Cant think of a finisha but dats good enough to rip da skin off u literly holla back lol

Old 04-21-04, 02:27 AM   #4
Gh0St MC

IP: F749 A5DA

'so you can get the finger not cuz your number its becuase i said fuck you'
i'm number 1

Old 04-21-04, 03:09 AM   #5
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

IP: 4289 77F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0St MC
'so you can get the finger not cuz your number its becuase i said fuck you'
i'm number 1

ummm lets seeee nah i dont think so ...
Old 04-21-04, 04:49 AM   #6
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: EC0B 84C7

tiger- your verse was okay and all..............however it had too long of lines (drug on at points), plus you didnt rhyme in some areas. also work on your meta4's, multies and punches. you have good potential, for real, i wanna see your work after a few more battles. have fun cutty.

ghost- nice. you win this one. your verse was a little rough too, but you seem to be more seasoned than your opponent. your verse stayed on point and didnt stray much. good job my friend.

keep on doing what your doing fellas. one.

s.v. dangerous

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Old 04-21-04, 04:54 AM   #7
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: EC0B 84C7

im not online much, but feel free to p.m. me if you want some honest votes. i'll do what i can to respond to them in time. no promises though. one.

s.v. the kingpin

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Old 04-21-04, 10:31 PM   #8
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

IP: C1DA C961

WELLL IT clear you dont know shit about hip hop .... THis battling not fun time with dr suess get your head out your ass ... i learned from wu tang clan you dont have to rhyme cat in the hat mothergoose bullshit ... you want to learn hip hop go pick up the source's the best of hip hop sources awards and watch unsigned hype ...
Old 04-22-04, 12:12 AM   #9
Sharkk
New to RB

IP: 49F1 6335

Vote: Ghost MC

punches in this battle were close, but Cyber, ya bars are way to stretched, i read your verse a few times and couldn't get a steady flow going at all!! Ghost came wit some better personals, both yall had some creative thoughts in there, you worded your punches allright, but i'd say that Ghost one firstly by a better flow, and secondly because of the better personals(some nice personals 4 sure )

yall both could of worded your punches better, and Cyber, cut ya bars down or atleast do something to make ya flow tighter!!

Just my opinion, PCE

ACTIVE BATTLES:
VS. CYBERNETICTIGER

Old 04-22-04, 12:15 AM   #10
Sharkk
New to RB

IP: 49F1 6335

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberneticTiger
WELLL IT clear you dont know shit about hip hop .... THis battling not fun time with dr suess get your head out your ass ... i learned from wu tang clan you dont have to rhyme cat in the hat mothergoose bullshit ... you want to learn hip hop go pick up the source's the best of hip hop sources awards and watch unsigned hype ...

Why would you even mention WU-TANG and THE SOURCE like that, and then you say "Hip-Hop"!! Grow some dick and balls and realize this is the internet, if ya can't take losing here, your wacker then the verse you lost wit!!

ACTIVE BATTLES:
VS. CYBERNETICTIGER

Old 05-01-04, 10:38 PM   #11
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

IP: 72C2 4720

Vote: Ghost MC

punches in this battle were close, but Cyber, ya bars are way to stretched, i read your verse a few times and couldn't get a steady flow going at all!! Ghost came wit some better personals, both yall had some creative thoughts in there, you worded your punches allright, but i'd say that Ghost one firstly by a better flow, and secondly because of the better personals(some nice personals 4 sure )

yall both could of worded your punches better, and Cyber, cut ya bars down or atleast do something to make ya flow tighter!!

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here

Old 05-06-04, 08:14 AM   #12
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***

IP: B6DF 2706

this was a good battle. tiger you had nice punchez, but you need to step up your multiples. Ghost you had nice punches and lots of multiples. your verse sounded like you put more into it and thought it out. overall ghost you had a better flow and i could understand your words more.

vote=Ghost MC

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 05-08-04, 12:05 AM   #13
Raphael
Dope

IP: 29DB 69F4

look overall i think that ghost has this one because he came alot harder with the punches and stuff....tiger at least this time you dint battle urself(haha) but um yeh...so i guess that ghost takes this one...and tiger you need to elevate

v/ghost

-Net Record-
52-22