RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Gh0St MC 0 0%
Mixxed MC 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-04, 01:43 AM   #1
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

THe battle of the bitchs

IP: C1DA C961

yo you two fuckers want to gang up on me its sad two on one ...
Old 04-22-04, 01:46 AM   #2
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

fuck y'all you wanna hate me im gonna het you at 1st it was a friendly battle your making it personal !!!!
Old 04-22-04, 02:12 AM   #3
Mixxed MC
Banned: Cheating

IP: 9E9A AB2F

cause ur structure is bad look if u had good stucture u'd be nasty but look like this

YO check im gonna teach you some respect// i been on this site for 3 days so i guess
im gonna have to break some necks//
Im gonna manhandle you so bad you'll be able to join the special olyimpic//

I gonna land more hits the de la hoya did to mosley// you think my shit is weak you must be stevie wonder cuz you cant see me//

my style must be like 20 year college classe cuz aint nobody understanding this shit i guess i have to kick it up for special Ed//you better come hard cuz There wont be a
next time cuz after this you'll be dead//

i dont know what made you want to go against me// you better go to chruch and give your soul to god cuz your going against me your ass is mine //
You like a dirty diaper your full of shit thinking you can beat me/

It was a wrong move challenging me someone stick a fork in this kid he done I just got
him in checkmating// go to victorias secert get you some lotion and stick to masterbating //

Im the illest mexican straight out of the swamp// you got no skills in rapping like a fan of donald trump//

I'll hit you below the belt like we was boxing on the street// get your some oder eaters your style sticks just like your spoiled feet/

Fuck nursey rhymes its time to get on track// this is WAR and your a citzien OF IRAQ//
IM going for blood like a hungry like a thisrty shark// visious rougher the a tree bark//

Its time to get the hell out a celler// i came to rock the mic your better off rocking a fella//
Fuck everyoen who is aganst me they dont know shit from pussy// there still kindergarden like a love story there all mushy/

YOu dont like this verse i dont give a fuck// you can get killed by a pick up truck/
I just owered my style for you stupid a-d-d// fucks im tired of this shit its on and
poppoing like a pool full of pussy/

My style isnt for kids its for battle heads that have the thinking process of 9th grader you punks are pre school you dont under stand it then heres a FUCK YOU!

fuck 10 bars i rather sell earn wins by winning hard i'll proably get robbed like i did against ghost MC . fuck it im done your dead like biggie pac and big PUN
Old 04-22-04, 02:14 AM   #4
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

that was a good one maybe you should get your dick riding boyfriend to go ....
Old 04-22-04, 03:03 AM   #5
Sharkk
New to RB

IP: 49F1 6335

Yo cyber, i had no beef till ya wouldn;t shut ya mouth, we battled and lets see how the votes go!!

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=120228

- the link to my battle verse this loud mouth!!

ACTIVE BATTLES:
VS. CYBERNETICTIGER
Old 04-22-04, 03:22 AM   #6
Mixxed MC
Banned: Cheating

IP: 6E82 8AF8

yo cyber netic i put ur own freestyle in there tellin u how to put it in betterStucture
Send a message via AIM to Mixxed MC   Reply With Quote