RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Killah Bwoy 5 71.43%
Ecko296 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-04, 12:42 PM   #31
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: EBF9 F692

how in the fuck am i cheating...im better then that homey

Old 04-27-04, 01:02 PM   #32
STriniBonafide
Flyweight

IP: E7DC 1510

Nice vocab and flow killah bwoy but I only saw one real potent punch..and I've gotten better stuff from you. "ur gonna get merked ur gonna get worked dont put up a smerk
ur gon' get squashed like u were fucken papa smerf"
(When u merked me, I'll avenge dat tho) Maybe you underestimated Ecko. Anyhow, I give him this one as he had more punches, better punches and a decent flow as well...although I give u on your flow.

HIt up these links now
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121000
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=120624

Old 04-27-04, 05:17 PM   #33
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: EBF9 F692

uppin for fucken votes

Old 04-27-04, 05:34 PM   #34
Whiskey
New to RB

IP: D5B2 8EAD

I liked Killah's flow. He had good vocab, good rhymes, although a bit shakey at some points. You got a few good punches in and a few good multis. Enjoyed it too. This was a tight battle though. Ecko, your flow was good too, but I think Killah won on that. You had the punches, but I thought Killah's were a little harder. You also need to vary up your rhyme scheme and do somethin' more than couplets.

Vote = Killah
Vs. demobx
Vs. Ghetto Cripple
I'll hit you back if I think I know what I'm talkin' about.

Old 04-27-04, 05:35 PM   #35
quickpunch
Suspended: Biting

IP: B967 D26B

Ecko-ur rhymes were a lil basic..whats up with that?...ur multies was very good...punches was ok i'll give it 6/10...only cause the rhymes u used were a lil kiddy...ur flow and structure was good...very nice...i just didnt feel any of ur punches...and to me punches win battle...im sure u'll think differ but oh well...just being honest

Killah-punches were funny...the text thing u said prolly killed it...ur flow was good..but make ur structure easy for ppl to read...ur vocab was good...not the best...im lookin for a word no 1 knows and its out there like damn...multies didnt feel any

vote-killa...punches win battles always...and thats why he gets my vote..cause of the text line by killah thats why he gets my vote...very close battle
Send a message via MSN to quickpunch  
Old 04-27-04, 05:42 PM   #36
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP: 3240 794D

this was a hott battle...both had killer punches and wordplay i think killah edged ecko out in some areas and vice versa...killahs verse was hott pretty much through nice flow structure and wordplay some ok multies...overall good verse 8/10

ecko also had a hott verse punches/personals were ill..good wordplay from both good multis i was feelin ya verse...but i think killah edged it out and took this battle...overall good verse: 7.5/10

my vote:killah this was a hard decision but i think both came hard but killah just edged him out by a little bit both were lackin in a few areas but overall good verses from both nice shyt ~1~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.