RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-04, 05:21 PM   #61
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FB4B 380C

oh and i don't know she's the best femcee's on the site...i don't recognize her nor myself as the best...so don't say 'everyone' cuz everyone on her blacklist doesn't think so *one*

SB
Old 05-19-04, 05:25 PM   #62
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: 4C8F 0F5D

They Must Have A Good Reason To Be On Her BlackList' lol....!!!!!

I Aint Never Been On There' .. And She Used To Have Madd Beef With Me' ..!!!

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-04, 05:26 PM   #63
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

well ok but that's all i wanted to say about that comment *one*

SB
Old 05-19-04, 05:28 PM   #64
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 322E 3373

blacklist is for ppl u got beef wit so they cant vote on ur battle.....i got like 20 ppl on there.....n there are over 20,000 ppl on this board.............need i say more? btw,when i was voted femcee of the month,a lot of ppl i had beef with voted for me...........................i dont see ur name anyhwere,n the only win u got was against a nobody...........haha
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-04, 05:29 PM   #65
ladyflamez
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 7D14 2E1E

*sighs*
Ms. Disaster, no one was in Ms. Kitten's business. I was directing a comment to my fellow Goddess LadyLyrical. And she said commented on something I was saying to LadyLyrical...so, ma you stand to be corrected ~I was not in anyone's business~. I only spoke to Ms. Kitten when her comment referred to my post. Now, if you decide to take a scroll up and see for yourself to make sure I'm tellin the truth or "frontin" feel free. YOu're more than welcome.

And, as for the bein jealous. Sweetie, I envy no one. I am my own individual...and anything any female can do I'm pretty sure I can do the same, maybe even better. When you surpass regular ladies and become a ~Goddess~ you're made that under certain guidelines...and I must say that I AM A BAD BITCH! And, there's nothing that the LatinKitten or any other femcee/ emcee has that makes me unsure of myself.

...and I leave you with these words...~Ima Quiet Storm...Don'T Fuck w. Me~

...Quiet Storm...
dont fuck w. me!
Old 05-19-04, 05:30 PM   #66
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Ms. LatinKitten
Ms. Disaster
Ms. SpokenBluntly
Ms. FLAME!! - WTF? .... lol

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-04, 05:32 PM   #67
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

like i said before obviously to many ppl don't think it if you got 20 ppl on ya blacklist...that's my opinion lol...chill out fo real..and i only been on here a few weeks i don't expect to be voted for anything...i really don't want to be voted for anything on a battle board it's not that important..been on here a few weeks and look at the recognition im getting from just you...lol..*be easy*

Sb
Old 05-19-04, 05:32 PM   #68
ladyflamez
New to RB

IP: 7D14 2E1E

...and in none of my posts in this thread did I diss anyone. LoL

...Quiet Storm...
dont fuck w. me!
Old 05-19-04, 05:42 PM   #69
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

20 ppl i got BEEF with ........n even THEY said i was best femcee.......wtf does the blacklist have to do with anything? there are over 20,000 other members......as for this gay ass "goddess" thing.......rofl........well,i've seen spoken n she is garbage....n whats also bs is that spoken needed her two old friends from their old board to vote for her in a battle.......shamira did and so did ladylyrical...haha....................thats the only way u can get votes...........rofl............fuck battlin femcees they suck.......i dont go in the femcee section on any board...............any bitch that talked shit they've never been able to back it.......i'm inviting both of u to call me out...HANDICAP BATTLE hahah............................u two retards against me alone...........haha............

btw,for the slow folk lady lyrical......if u say i couldnt "hang" in taht femcee section..but u did......thats pretty much sayin u think u're better than me.......so dont come in here sayin u said nothin of that sort.........dumbass bitch............

rofl@dp noticin she calls everyone MS. hahahaha
Old 05-19-04, 05:48 PM   #70
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

LMAO you a bitch for it in my opinion if u was really GUTTA as much as u scream u are even ur haters would realize u were da shit....even 'signed'femcees get that respect ...aye im full grown u a kitten..lol and yo YOU DON'T EVEN SPIT FIRST IN HALF YA BATTLES lmao !!! u argue about that instead of just spitting l..yo im saying I would respect you if u respect ya self,,,u say im garbage...but like lol u haven't proven me wrong yet...real nicca's don't want no fuckin invataion yo...if u was real you call em out..but u not as "raw" as u claim to be yo..u getting weaker and weaker everytime ya ass post something. that's why useing all dem damn periods..GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...lol i don't need no handicap lol i could just use my black list like u over use it *ONE*

SB
Old 05-19-04, 05:53 PM   #71
ladyflamez
New to RB

IP: 12DA CE5F

SinCe you screamin ~battle~ like you intimidate me, set it up.

...Quiet Storm...
dont fuck w. me!
Old 05-19-04, 05:55 PM   #72
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

that whole essay u wrote was pointless garbage.........haha,i TOLD u in that convo u posted up.......................i invite ppl to call me out cuz 99% of them dont......why bother settin it up? when they do i'll take em seriously........but seems like i gotta repeat shit to stupid bitches like u a million times............haha,no wonder u couldnt even hook up a computer mic n had to ask me how.......stop talkin about a blacklist.......talk about urself.........the fact that u had 2 of ur friends vote for u just so u'd get any votes in a battle.....haha,now thats truly pathetic........n so is this "aye im full grown u a kitten" (YEA CUZ U'RE FAT..LOL I'VE SEEN UR PIC)
u've said it already before.......it was gay the first time...........u like to recycle shit dont u....like ur rhymes......they're all played lines from many yrs ago.................now stop talkin to me.............all u go around sayin is that i'm NOT the best..........while u battled a nobody to win,n ur 2nd battle u got 2 votes from ur homegirls haha.......if u dont think i'm that good......why dont u,lyrical,and shamire ALL battle me...........hadicapped.........thats what i'm puttin on the table obviously i CAN back it..............haha.......i'll get to u when i'm done my other battles......femcees aint taht important..........especially when i already know what an easy win its gonna be .......i got nothin to prove.............................so stop talkin,make the thread if u think u can back it........i'm out
Old 05-19-04, 06:00 PM   #73
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

AND IMMA SAY IT AGAIN LOL im grown lol uh huh and imma keep talking about ur novel I mean ur long ass black list..and yo ur style changes in every single battle u do *ghost*....lol and ya know..since u don't call ppl out...(no excuses for that yo) lol u still spitting hot air and still useing dem periods huh...*weaker* yo keep posting ma u makeing my threads look better...and once again thank you for ur recognition

ONE-SB
Old 05-19-04, 06:01 PM   #74
MoTiF
The Truth

IP: B682 856F

Lets not Fight.It just Spams.LK ur a Grown Women i know u can act like it ur better then fighten with 15 year olds dont let Kids get to u.SB just dont post anymore about this.

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 05-19-04, 06:01 PM   #75
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
that whole essay u wrote was pointless garbage.........haha,i TOLD u in that convo u posted up.......................i invite ppl to call me out cuz 99% of them dont......why bother settin it up? when they do i'll take em seriously........but seems like i gotta repeat shit to stupid bitches like u a million times............haha,no wonder u couldnt even hook up a computer mic n had to ask me how.......stop talkin about a blacklist.......talk about urself.........the fact that u had 2 of ur friends vote for u just so u'd get any votes in a battle.....haha,now thats truly pathetic........n so is this "aye im full grown u a kitten" (YEA CUZ U'RE FAT..LOL I'VE SEEN UR PIC)
u've said it already before.......it was gay the first time...........u like to recycle shit dont u....like ur rhymes......they're all played lines from many yrs ago.................now stop talkin to me.............all u go around sayin is that i'm NOT the best..........while u battled a nobody to win,n ur 2nd battle u got 2 votes from ur homegirls haha.......if u dont think i'm that good......why dont u,lyrical,and shamire ALL battle me...........hadicapped.........thats what i'm puttin on the table obviously i CAN back it..............haha.......i'll get to u when i'm done my other battles......femcees aint taht important..........especially when i already know what an easy win its gonna be .......i got nothin to prove.............................so stop talkin,make the thread if u think u can back it........i'm out

^Lmfao!!!! Ya Heard "Ms. LatinKitten" ..

I Don't Really See Why You Bother With All This Shit Though' .. lol!! For... Real!!!!.................... Anyways I Have Said My Peace..!!

Wun Luv.. Ma' Stay Up

_Out_