RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
shamira 3 37.50%
DaLyRicaLViLLain 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-04, 04:26 PM   #16
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

IP: 5509 B2F9

well shamira...ur flow was off..i see where ur trying to go with this..and u had some forced punches...u kinda slacked

lyrical villian..ur flow was on points..and good punches..but u could have came harder..but i think u won the battle so u get my vote

(shamira u know u my girl but cha know how votes go)

ONE-SB
Old 05-16-04, 04:52 PM   #17
-bODy CoUnT-
Light Weight

IP: EC0B 84C7

Uppin for votes...aight right on everybody but lets put this battle to rest vote homeys

Old 05-16-04, 05:10 PM   #18
General Hood
New to RB

IP: 4289 77F4

well....dis battle wass ight but vote goes to shamira cuz hers wass longer aand had more punches den dude did even tho they were alil off ma....but yea villian ya shit wass ight too try not ta flow off wut she or any one u battle nex time diss'em ya way one...

vote:SHAMIRA

DON'T RETURN DA FAVOR....DON'T WANT ANYONE THINKIN JUS CUZ I VOTED ON DEY BATTLE TA VOTE FA ME ON MINE......B EASY!!

Old 05-18-04, 11:09 AM   #19
richard green
This is my first post!

IP: 9D3C AA9D

to me i think that shamira punchlines were better, and her lines were much longer, then dudes one. But dude shit was ill, but i liked shamira's better.

vote: shamira

Old 05-18-04, 05:51 PM   #20
JSmoove
New to RB

IP: 74FE 28DE

ok battle. It really didn't appear that either of you wanted to win. In any case, there has to be a winner and loser.

Shamira - your structure was difficult to read. You were trying to be very aggressive and punch with all you could, but you weren't hittin' hard enuf. For that fact...neither was your oponent. You had some decent punches - I especially like that bit about Selie **I chuckled on that one** Work on structure and punch.

DaLyric - your structure was better, and your punches were direct. Your best line was prolly that Irv and babs bit.

Fundamentals is all I have to go with on this one, because both of you could have come much harder. I would have given it to Shamira if she had better structure, since I liked that Selie bit ALOT!! But, keepin' it basic, I will have to give this one to DaLyric. Sorry Sha--- keep workin' ma!!!

Old 05-19-04, 10:30 PM   #21
White Craca
Flyweight

IP: 5B07 7A36

this was a close battle shamira - u had some pretty good punches and flow did pretty good too dalyricalvillian- ur lines were a bit short and had good punches too but my vote goes to shamira because she had better flow longer lines and thats it dalyricalvillian ripped her in punches though

vote Shamira

Looking for a crew to join hit me up pm me and ill respond back

yea u might look tough but in the end this shit
is mine u can intimidate but still have the same fate, losin to me - White Craca
Send a message via AIM to White Craca  
Old 05-20-04, 01:52 AM   #22
KillaCamFlow
Most Wanted

IP: 0CD4 8C79

Well i think Shi got this 1 she got my eye a few time on her verse the rest of the battle was kinda not interesting shi had a few barz that was O.K but the rest Sloppy ,next time make and put more effort in the battle both of ya

Vote-Shi
Send a message via AIM to KillaCamFlow Send a message via MSN to KillaCamFlow  
Old 05-21-04, 01:03 AM   #23
KillaCamFlow
Most Wanted

IP: 0CD4 8C79

Urmm....tough 1 this battle was good all around but..the winner is Shamira i think because she had 1 punch line i liked better the the rest of the lines:

Making this nigga bleed, makes me want to get a brownie and spark some trees, this bitches flow is ass rough as beyonce’s weave//
Old 05-23-04, 09:09 PM   #24
blackmon
New to RB

IP: 10C3 8F72

Man this battle was on hit but girl you was just talkin just to talk so i give it to the man