RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-04, 04:28 AM   #16
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: 4289 77F4

the FBI?...lol

umm

this was a good...solid collabo..my only complaint is that the styles were all so similar, nice, but similar

good vocab...a tad stretched at times (lol @ pugnacious)

decent imagery

hot drop

Old 05-28-04, 05:51 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: BF7E 0C81

HOOK
Although this part was pretty basic wordplay it stayed on topic, it wasn't going off like some ppl do when they spit a verse, the flow to it was good to the only criticism is drop the ... cuz even tho u only did 3 dots ppl still mite consider it as filler.

BLACK THIEF'S VERSE
playa, ure flow was on all the way through, it was strong to begin with and to finish it, it only became slightly oof with this line.........
We slaughter yall mercilessly, then leavin' the scene mistake free//
this line was too stretched to fit in with the rest. ure wordplay was hott and it just surprises me how poor you came in our battle when u can drop like that. there was a couple of basic lines but mainly u mixed up some hott vocabs.

ECKO'S VERSE
nice shit playa, u had a better flow goin on than black cuz ure structure was nice, everything kept together. ure lines were hott although i felt u fell off coming to the end of ure verse. it was still hott it's just u started even hotter. u showed some gud vocabs in there but that sort of fell short coming to the end, still a hott verse!!

M-SECTION'S VERSE
nice flow, gud structure!! one thing, this aint disrespect cuz it was a nice verse but so far it has been the weakest of them. most likely becuase it doesnt seem as if u have put any thought into it. ure wordplay is pretty basic, nuthin really stood out and it was a shorter verse than the others which has cahnged the whole structure for the entire collab.

CHALK'S VERSE
this was a tight verse, u had a nice flow and ure structure was good apart from one stretched line. u had some nice lines with some gud wordplay but it was basic in places. u opened ure verse pretty gud but u finished it pretty weak cuz the rhymin sort of fucked up. like m-section, it wasn't as if u put thought into it and u dropped a shorter verse.

OVERALL
A tight collab, i liked it, everyone stayed on topic, the hook was good it didn't drop off topic. u all spit gud with some gud wordplay, some better than others. i think black thief had the tightest verse. one thing, i think m-section and chalk shud have spit a 13 line verse like ecko and black thief to keep the whole thing the same and straight. y'all shud do another one playaz!!!

OVERALL 9/10
Old 05-28-04, 07:08 AM   #18
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 49D1 EDA6

Immmm Uppinnn THis Before i lay my head down to sleep......leave some feed back hollllllllllllaaaaaaa
Old 05-28-04, 07:17 AM   #19
Big Kountry
RV AUDIOS BEST

IP: 7402 EED9

ok frist off man this was a hot piece more gangsta type shit man but i like it it is a good key style many metas makes this a great piece man i like that keep doin this shit men

You Could Be the Next To Get Merked

Wanna Be A Statistic?
Send a message via AIM to Big Kountry   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-04, 08:44 AM   #20
Black Thief
Black Thief still...

Text Record: 15-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F302 F64E

Yo I appreciate all the feedback...lovin how there isnt any hate....C.S. is burstin wit talent...and we just tryin let yall know...anyways...Countree.... we def need to do a collab....hit me up
Send a message via AIM to Black Thief Send a message via MSN to Black Thief Send a message via Yahoo to Black Thief   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-04, 09:27 AM   #21
Soul Sickness
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........

Text Record: 14-16
IP: 5C5F 906E

i was likin it that shyt was hott yo can u hit dis up wit a fair vote and i will return the favor

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=125521

drag~on vs Soul
soul vs sika.cell
Send a message via AIM to Soul Sickness Send a message via MSN to Soul Sickness   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-04, 01:14 PM   #22
Wrenegade
New to RB

Text Record: 2-0
IP: ECB4 D97A

mad props shit was fire
Old 05-28-04, 04:39 PM   #23
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 42EF 972E

upppinnn for feedback holla
Old 05-28-04, 06:41 PM   #24
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 42EF 972E

=======>uppppiiinnngg<=======
======>feedback<======
Old 05-28-04, 11:14 PM   #25
Mafia Soldier
New to RB

Text Record: 1-1
Mafia Soldier

IP: C1DA C961

Fuck yeah, Bring tha heat !!!!! Show em what a true villian is!!!!!
Old 05-29-04, 01:38 AM   #26
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: B599 2376

====>>>uppinn For Feedback<<<===
Old 05-29-04, 03:16 AM   #27
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: B599 2376

Old 05-29-04, 11:34 AM   #28
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

Text Record: 7-8
IP: 8E17 AD1D

dope rhymes man. nice usage of words
Old 05-30-04, 01:25 AM   #29
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: C3C8 1FFA

Old 05-30-04, 05:45 AM   #30
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: B20F 67F7

i liked everything...accept for i do agree that yall are similair..thats not really bad...it's just...it's kind of the same thing over and over....thats why some of the best collabs are done by the most different artists..and the hook...i wasn't really feelin that..but fuck what i say..yall are far more talented than I am...keep doin ya thing...that was one of the hottest collabs i've seen...much respect

2 fingas 1 love

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote