RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Lil Slippa 0 0%
Da Jokah 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-04, 05:05 PM   #16
Buck15
Banned: Cheating

IP: D855 B849

Battle wuz a lil better than most still nothin 2 serious flow and shit wuz bout equal but personals wuz won by da jokah so i would have 2 say he gets my vote

vote-jokah

Old 06-03-04, 05:10 PM   #17
JSmoove
New to RB

IP: 74FE 28DE

DaJokah put it down major in this battle. Not only were your rhymes longer, but they were direct punches and you didn't lay off. Although, Jokah, that S T R E T C H line is played. I've seen that way too many times in battles. Nevertheless, you kept the personals goin' and you laid down an easy to read series of verses. To me, your best verse was the intro "lil slippa'z ya name...does lil go all round for ya hole body//
lil slippa'z a shame..u gona get droped like da inc and gotti//" Worst verse, "fuck this fake fat ass nigga...i bet ya toilet is 10 feet wide//
so it could hold ya fat ass ..my guns ell leave a hole 10 ft wide//" I guess you were just fillin' wit that one. Nevertheless, you put alot of thought into your verses and your flow was on point.

Slippa, you just didn't come wit it this time. Your verses were short and choppy. Next time you go first, make sure you have in your rules..."NO RIDIN" That was part of the reason you were smashed. Anyways, some of your verses were simple. It appeared you put no thought in them at all. Elevate your rhyme flow and punches.

Vote: Da Jokah