RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-04, 12:05 AM   #1
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

Lookin' For Someone 2 Start a Crew Wit

IP: 96C0 6B17

Lookin' for some real niggaz who ain't no pussies to be in my crew and they gotta have heart and killah flow.

The Name is gonna be R.O.D. (ride or die) and after you are in the crew we will talk more about the details. Hit me up Young Smirf!!
Send a message via ICQ to Young Smirf Send a message via AIM to Young Smirf Send a message via Yahoo to Young Smirf   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-04, 01:03 AM   #2
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

Pierre'e is u down wit this name right here?
Send a message via ICQ to Young Smirf Send a message via AIM to Young Smirf Send a message via Yahoo to Young Smirf   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-04, 01:04 AM   #3
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
yo it's whenever

IP: FC3C 6B77

i'm down yo . put some details up as soon as possible

Old 06-09-04, 01:07 AM   #4
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

Look you is Co-leader since i came at you first about this and then you recruite the hottest niggaz or females that can flow and that is straight gangster
Old 06-09-04, 01:12 AM   #5
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

they gotta be newbies though because were newbies the best thing to do would be start a new thread (looking for newbies to start a crew wit or join a newbie crew RIDE.OR.DIE

Old 06-09-04, 01:13 AM   #6
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

That's cool. so you got anybody in mind
Old 06-09-04, 01:20 AM   #7
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

Yo Check This Out I Just Read The Crew Reqirements We Gotta Be Organized So I Think We Should Start By Getting 2 More Members To Start To Get Our Own Forum We Need Eight.after We Get Two More We Let Them Battle To See Where They Stand You Look For One First Then Me

Old 06-09-04, 01:31 AM   #8
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

That's a good idea. so we just keep our names out their by doing open mics and if somebody is disrespectin' then you diss their ass in open mic so people can see you potential and your rappin' style.
Old 06-09-04, 01:34 AM   #9
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

Yo Some Nigga Ffrum The Disciples Mailed Me Siad They Looking For Niggaz Whats Up Wit That

Old 06-09-04, 01:35 AM   #10
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

You talkin' bout the 8th Disciples
Old 06-09-04, 01:37 AM   #11
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

Yeah

Old 06-09-04, 01:41 AM   #12
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

they cool people they got like the best crew tell them that you are interested and spit something for them. then tell me what happens
Old 06-09-04, 01:47 AM   #13
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

I Don't Know Folks,if You Still Shaky On Starting A Crew It's Cool But I Ain't Getting Down Wit Them They Ain't G's Folkreal /but If U Get Down Wit Them I Understand /but If U Still Down We Keep It On The Dl Feel Me Folks Thats It Plenty Much

Old 06-09-04, 01:51 AM   #14
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

Now hold up I'm still down but if we startin' a crew then we don't need to be all quiet about it we should let everybody know R.O.D. run this shit.
Old 06-09-04, 01:58 AM   #15
Pierr'e Madison
New to RB

But If I Spit For Them Then They Gon Think I Wanna Be Down Wit Them /what I'm Asking U Folks Is Do You Want Your Own Crew Or Join A Crew?/pm Me Cuzz I'm Bout To Get Some Pussy Folks Holla At Me Tommorow Fo Sho Let Me Know Something I'm Ridin Regardless6up