RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-04, 02:26 AM   #1
JyMiNy
~Property Of: Fatal Tactic~

Text Record: 1-1
My Version to if I owned a midget(Was Just Bored)

IP: 3240 794D

uhh my version to If I Owned a Midget by Benefit

(Intro if FIVEMICMEDALION wants to add a little somthing to it)

Verse1- If I had a midget it would be great, it would be a little australian mate/ He would run around throwing a boomerang his arms would go crazzy like an orangatang if something gets knocked over he not the one I blame I blame it on my dog for chewing at his brain/ He isnt Little Gordo matter of a fact he would be 7 inches shorta I think its fun to put a helmet on him and shoot him out a mota(Weeeeeee)/ If I had a little midget I would name him Blim I wouldnt be rude or crude to him just cuz he only goes up to my shin 2 feet 4 inches is the size of little Blim but if you make fun of his height he will run up ya back and bust ya in the chin I could go on and on all day about my little friend but I dont know where to begin so here is my chorus about my special midget trust me when I say this, he is the shiznit//

(chorus)- If I If I(scratches) owned a midget (scratches) If I If I (scratches) Owned a midget(2x)

verse2- There is never a dull moment when you own a midget they can get annoying and act like idiots thats when you just snap like one time I caught Blim taking stuff outta my fridge he went downstairs and I saw him having a party at 1 A.M I took my jug of apple juice and started spray it at all them at all the other little midgets that looked just like him I tried to find Blim but he blended right in the juice didnt faze 'em Blim is gonna get a couple kicks if I ever find him/
I went upstairs and fell asleep again and here he comes asking me for a bottle of some gin, I looked at him in the eye grabed ahold and this is what I said to him "You looking forward to a day of pain? I'll hold ya in place and kick ya 'til I rattle your brain, aww how can i get mad at ya your just a little mayne" I gave him some money to go to the store I thoought he was gonna walk but I heard him slam and lock my moms car doors/
I chased him down my street and then I heard the car go(car stopping) I saw it pull fast into the woods, oh no two midgets in a car drivin' I am grounded for good//
Well thats the story about Glim and I, JYMINY(record skips to end the beat for an outro of the song and just a simple beat comes on)
Man I think I am pushing my limits rapping about a midget who dosnt even have exsitence/ Well peace Im out I hoped ya liked it, I was bored and that is why I write it
(beat ends with FIVEMICMEDALION laughing at the end)
Old 06-14-04, 02:27 AM   #2
JyMiNy
~Property Of: Fatal Tactic~

Text Record: 1-1
Aight

IP: 3240 794D

Feedback plz, it will be much apreciated. also go vote on my battle agaisnt xxfr0stiexx we need votes!!!! aight uppin' WuN
Old 06-15-04, 07:28 AM   #3
Darkman
darkmanner

IP: 0F6A C933

Lol. yeah man i like dis rhyme. you're a joker
Old 06-15-04, 12:47 PM   #4
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

lmao that was funny nice job lmao
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 02:00 PM   #5
MaCLuNiTiC
Suspended: Cheating

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7C15 C1EB

hahahahaaa, nice shit. Keep up that work, i liked it.
Send a message via AIM to MaCLuNiTiC   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 05:36 PM   #6
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

20/10 nice shit man keep it up
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote