RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
femcee 5 100.00%
B.X.P 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-04, 05:13 PM   #16
JSmoove
New to RB

IP: 74FE 28DE

This was my first time chekin' a topical battle. It was tight. I read both rimes thoroughly, and Femcee kept a consistent flow. I liked the structure. Your dialogue between the devil and angel was tight! Everything was working. Since this was a battle of styles, I would have to say that Femcee had the better vocab and wordplay. There were no punches in this one, just storytelling. Femcee was able to captivate my imagination...the imagery in your rime was on point.

B.X.P: I wasn't feeling you at all. Nice story though, but it didn't have a consistent flow, and it wasn't interesting. Take it back to the lab. Elevate!!

Vote: Femcee!!

Old 06-22-04, 08:44 AM   #17
WillNova
Middle Weight

IP: 9409 16AF

yo, both of those were hot, I really enjoyed this battle... it took a lot of creativity... but there really was no contest we all kno whos was best, but both were hot

winner..... femcee
Send a message via AIM to WillNova Send a message via MSN to WillNova Send a message via Yahoo to WillNova  
Old 06-22-04, 03:32 PM   #18
femcee
Flyweight

IP: 5867 FD83

thanx every one, uPPin 4 one Last VoTe

...Its Not Just A Crew.

Old 06-22-04, 04:30 PM   #19
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP: D473 F2A6

Femcee: Had a real good story goin. I got picture everything in my head. Yo verse was strong i was really feelin it. You had vocab. and yo structure was on point.

Bxp: Yo verse was straight too but it didn't come off as good as Femcee's did. She set tha bar and it just was outta ya reach. You should step up ya vocab and structure. Good job to both of ya.

Return tha favor. LOL.
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=130658
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa