RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-04, 01:04 PM   #1
Sillz
New to RB

War: Battle any members

IP: 52FC 1BB9

I'm ready to start a war on this site now, i will battle anyone.. no rules about lines or subject matter: spit what ever you want now cos i need to beat some fools.

If you wanna battle me then send me a message and we'll get it started as soon as...
Old 06-23-04, 01:19 PM   #2
femcee
Flyweight

IP: 5867 FD83

iLL Dicease Your Jaw's Movement Til Your Speech Atempt Is Weak...
...I Sent This Link , Hoping Some One Will Make You Disapear, Like The Rap Career Of Memphis Bleek /KO

...Its Not Just A Crew.
Old 06-23-04, 01:45 PM   #3
Sillz
New to RB

What The Fuck Was That About Bitch, Try Harder And You'll Get A Reply.. If Not Get The Fuck Out You Faggot
Old 06-23-04, 02:10 PM   #4
femcee
Flyweight

IP: 5867 FD83

why dont you spit back, instead of being a pussy and calling me a bitch

...Its Not Just A Crew.
Old 06-23-04, 02:18 PM   #5
Traxik
Middle Weight

IP: DF7B C8F7

that wasnt a spit you fuckin bitch, how's he supposed to spit back, 3 lines? What the fucks with the KO? Sillz keep goin, i kno you'll merk this fool in a battle
Send a message via AIM to Traxik Send a message via MSN to Traxik   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-04, 02:25 PM   #6
Sillz
New to RB

I’m killin you time after time, every single diss I kick it – rhyme after rhyme.
I bet if we did this face to face, you would fuckin choke cos you’re a pathetic joke.
Insane Clown Posse need a new MC, I think you should apply – we’ve all seen your rap skillz, you’d certainly get by. Its easy to insult you, cos you’re a loser,
Half stone baked featherweight bruiser, why do you insist on comin’ back round after round? What will it take til you realize to stay on the ground?
Your lingo is weak, think before you speak,
I’ve got you on your death bed, readin’ you your last wishes,
I’ll play the music at the funeral, I’ll play 'em all my disses. I’ll have the last word one way or another, this aint about who is tougher – its about who can rap – and like Nas said "I think we all know the answer to that".
You must be on smack to think you can beat me with your corny rap, look at your game – you don’t even have a fuckin flame you’re that small, don’t try and pull me down bitch, I’m too fuckin TALL.