RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who RIPPED THIS
infared 0 0%
techrhymes 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-04, 10:09 PM   #1
techrhymes
New to RB

Techrhymes V.s. Infared

IP: CEDE F2A2

YOU ALREDY NO DA RULES ITS POPIN BY TOMOROW IGHT NI99A. DO WELL, DO WELL.
Old 06-30-04, 04:28 PM   #2
infared
New to RB

IP: 2322 225B

im liable to kill you so i got to express it on threads or by finga not pincil a pistol that will bring you up on a down day its d-day when you 30 going 31 on ya b-day you sweat so when you die you get CREAM....mate but you one of those hard old crackers so you battlin the future u a STALE....mate u couldnt keep up with me if you was driven a straight course like a 1 and im circlin in a 8 haha im the realist alive its quoted tech guy gone meet a tech nine and his dead picture is gone be posted
im new found glory and for him its all down hill from here he the new jack and jill this year if feel u the thang in here i got my thang in here the viewers gone have to find peices of ya brain in here then i gotta tat a new tear on the right eye u bright guy u taste the rainbow even if you were in my game you couldnt destroy halo half masta chief i slice a master card across yo cheeck get requent flier miles and punch out a receipt (hola at me)
Old 06-30-04, 04:30 PM   #3
infared
New to RB

im askin yall feel me yall all gotta feel me man he still a baby im the future
Old 06-30-04, 04:56 PM   #4
infared
New to RB

im just playin wit dese rymes its funny im waitin for someone to actually to be raw
Old 06-30-04, 05:20 PM   #5
QBsmasher
Banned: Cheating

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

LoL and infared was posting on my battles sayin that I needed to battle someone better, callin me a rookie. I aint even gonna say anything, you wanna battle come get it.
Old 07-02-04, 04:17 PM   #6
techrhymes
New to RB

YO, SON YO. AYO MAN HOW YOU COMIN WIT A NAME STRIAGHT OUT INFARED/
MAN I THINK U SHOULD STOP TURN BAK DIS BATTLE IS-INT FAIR/
I LIKE TO DO NI99AS GRIMY U -N- 'D THEN THE TEN BENZ DROP -N- POP SCREWS THROUGH DRIVE BY TRENDS/
RED UP IS THE COLOR NAME TO REPLACE 7 UP YOU STAY ASKIN YOUR DUMB VOTES FROM FREINDS/
OKAY YOU COULD SAY WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS BATTLE POST/
BUT PONOKIO GOT LIE WRITTEN ALL ON YO NOES NI99AS CALL U A HOAX/
I DROP A MINIMUM OF TEN LINES O.D.CLASS IS WHAT IM RULEN CUZ I STAY PULLEN DAT TOAST/
I LEAVE YOUR MEAT ROAST RATTLE JOKES EVEN WHEN SHIT IS SERIOUS HOT AND I STILL STAY COOLIN DOWN ON SPOKES/
YOU LIKE RIMS THIS SHIT BE MINE ,I HOPE YOU DO CUZ WHAT YOU GON BE READIN HERE STAY SPINNIN WHEN MY SPIT BE SHINE/
SIT BACK AND RELAX U FIND ME LITERARELY BLESSED PUNK BITCHES LIKE U LITER RARELY CUZ WHEN YOU SPIT ITS "GARBAGE TIME"/
HOW U IN A RUSH TO EXCEPT MY BATTLE POST,YOU JUST LIKE A DICK GETTIN EXCEPTANCE TO HOES/
I COULD KILL YOU WIT TWO BARS, CUZ YOUR SHIT BE UGLY YOUR SPIT BE LIKE SHREK GIRLFRIEND NEW TOES/
SON, I AINT GOTTA PUT ANY PRESSURE ON YOU YOUR FIENDISH RHYMES GLITCH LIKE MOTHAFUCKIN WATERPIPE/
IF YOU SAY MY RHYMES ARE WACK GIVE THE SCOPE TO YOUR POP'S AND LETS SEE HOW DA GENES WORK WHEN YOUR FATHER SNIPE/
MY LAST BAR WOULD MAKE YOU JUMPE MULTIPLE TIMES GIVIN YOU THE CHARECTORISTICS OF A KANGEROO/
HOT LINES WONT BE DA ONLY SHIT MAKIN YOU HOP CUZ LOOKIN LIKE A JUMPING BEAN IF I OPULL OUT MY BANGER TOO/
I DONT EVEN GOTTA DO MY BEST TO RIP THIS LYRICAL FRAUD/
I HAVE THIS FLOW TO BLOW YOU AWAY OUT OF YOUR PHISICAL SATE AND STILL HAVE LINES LEFT OVER TO LEAVE YOU LEAPING LIKE A SPIRITUAL FROG/
THIS YOUR PUNISHIBLE CREATION SO FUCK CREAMATION/
I RIPPED YOU LIRYCAL WISE AND HAD U HOPPIN SO BAD I GOT YOUR KNEES SPACED IN/
Old 07-02-04, 04:25 PM   #7
techrhymes
New to RB

See Cats Like You Need'a Put Your Word Up More Dun, Ay Yo My Peoples Lets Get These Votes Rollin In
Old 07-03-04, 12:44 PM   #8
techrhymes
New to RB

OKAY. VOTES ARE LIKE THIS. BEST OUT OF TEN. SO ONLY TEN VOTES ARE ALLOWED TO ROLL IN DUN. GOOD LUCK MAN.
Old 07-10-04, 04:42 PM   #9
eB
New to RB

WOw..

IP: 3816 8D2A

i Dunno i Think That Was Pretty Weak From Both Sides. Tech Had A Few Better Punches And Hits i Guess...

Infared When You Write Man Use Spaces Your Shit was Hard As Hell To Read..
i Didn't Really See Any Good Hits From You ANd Weak Rhymes.

Both You Guys Got To Elevate. PM Me If Anyone Wants To Battles.

Vote - Infared.

-eB

Vote It Up:
eB Vs. tourn
Send a message via AIM to eB   Reply With Quote