RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-04, 04:47 PM   #1
infinite
This is my first post!

Text Record: 3-19
constructing rhymes in flow

IP: 509D 5063

I wanna know how to rhyme words in a flow with really good word play and multies, I don't understand really and want to learn in order to elevate so I can create a style of my own. I'll need this explained perfectly dats what I need... I don't really understand how to make da flow top notch because dats what im lacking. Just tell me everything you know... Thankyou

Send a message via AIM to infinite Send a message via MSN to infinite Send a message via Yahoo to infinite   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-04, 05:56 AM   #2
infinite
This is my first post!

IP: DF7B C8F7

A CRIMINAL na MORE LAW abiding than a straight cop wit a commendation/
U SYNICAL a WHORE break u like a JIGSAW death of u is my only reccomendation/

explain this kind of flow to me please, this an't mine I just want 2 understand how he rhymed it...

Send a message via AIM to infinite Send a message via MSN to infinite Send a message via Yahoo to infinite   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-04, 06:35 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0

/\ don't use my rhymes...EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-04, 06:39 AM   #4
infinite
This is my first post!

why not? do you have a really big problem about dat?

Old 07-01-04, 06:41 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Yeah i do as a matter of fact my rhymes are mine its nice they are being used as an example but it takes the imagination out the bar when its split up and analized use another example!

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-04, 07:05 AM   #6
infinite
This is my first post!

well you could explain it 2 me since you know dey come from you and since your typing a message up on da help form I thought you was gonna explain some ideas like the first post I made...

Old 07-01-04, 07:16 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

I tell you now i know that if i help you and all other member post help u jus gonn post another thread wit the same old i need help routine so if i give you this bit of advice it might silence you so here it is...

From our last battle i admit u have elevated you can rhyme now at least. What you need to do is try and expand ur horizons by adding wordplay stop wit all the swearing n stuff in ur rhymes they occur too much. I find only desperate peeps swear.

Metaphors are good also in rhymes dont jus rhyme words into a rhyme coz they do try and build the rap up dont use constant fillers even try and make a battle diss into a story but make sure its str8 to the point coz if u slip from the subject it'll look stupid.

That enough?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-01-04, 12:28 PM   #8
Mister Vagina
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3CD3 F318

listen to this..

that line u quoted with the "break the law" "jigsaw" whatever.. dont use that style at all.. the structure of those lines was ugly as hell, and flowin to it would be difficult.. make ur own style, but dont go too deep with all this fancy shit..

when u get to actually recordin audios, lines like that quoted from above are gonna go STRAIGHT over the audiences heads.. theyre not gonna stand there for 3 minutes and say "ohh, NOW i understand his rhyme scheme".. writin in text and actually recordin tracks are two totally different things.. if u spend all this time tryin to make ur verses look and sound complex, then by the time u get to actually recordin them, theyre gonna be impossible for the listener to understand and itll suck..

Say nope to Dope, bitches!
Send a message via AIM to Mister Vagina Send a message via Yahoo to Mister Vagina   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-04, 07:13 PM   #9
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A49A 4FF0

Listen, cant nobody give u good advice on that bacause it all depend on what ya style is, who ya target audience is, ya competence level, dont listen to that bum maddog, where is his platinum plaque at?
Old 07-01-04, 08:11 PM   #10
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP: D473 F2A6

This guy needs a lot of work. I tried to help him out a lil bit online.
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa   Reply With Quote