RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Miss. Lyricist 5 71.43%
MC AK 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-04, 10:06 PM   #16
QBsmasher
Banned: Cheating

IP: 3240 794D

This was a pretty tight battle, I had to read thru it a couple times to decide who won, ill break it down like this:

Flow: I thought MC AKs flow started off good, but then it was spuratic, it kinda came and went. Miss Lyricist had a good flow the entire verse though, it stayed constant. v/Miss

Structure: Miss lyricist was def on point with her structure, which in turn helped her flow. MC AK you aint really have bad structure, but your 2nd and last lines were streched a lil much, i mean maybe strech em a word or 2 if the syllables match, but it hurts ya flow if its anymore than that.
v/Miss

Personals: MC AK you was all over this one, talkin about the spanish and PMS, and shit...i dont need to say anything more you took this easy.
v/MC AK

Punches: MC AK had some pretty hard hittin punches, but then again so did Miss. Lyricist. I like her punches though because a lot of them are funny, and its fun to read the verse. I think MC AKs hit harder though.
v/ MC AK

Multis: This category also belonged to MC AK he came right out of the hole, throwin punches with multis. Miss Lyricist I wasnt seein any from you, just mainly AB AB rhyming (I do that a lot too though lol).
v/MC AK

Open/Close: Miss Lyricist came hard with her opener, and she exited nicely also. MC AK your opener was aight, but it wasnt as hard as hers, which was a good metaphor. Her closer was also a nice punch, not real hard. MC AK you shoulda threw a punch at the end, you just kinda fizzled out there at the end.
v/Miss on both

Overall Miss wins it just by the skin of her teeth, with the opener and closer.

v/Miss Lyricist

Old 07-05-04, 10:45 PM   #17
DoubleEdge
New to RB

IP: EC0B 84C7

Yo, AK took this in punches. He came harder in my view.. an it seems to me he came hardest of Miss's battles, like peeps dunno how to battle chicks... hmm... I think Miss needs some complexity, like Meta's... both got pretty good flow. Good battle

VOTE: MC AK

Peace

Old 07-06-04, 01:36 AM   #18
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

ha ha ah, thanks for the spelling lesson, my bad spelling is only surpassed by my type o's. got nothing but luv but U do need to quit the whole spanish thing. Unless ur mixed or somthin I guess than its okay. wats the situation here? did I spell that right? oh shit. let me go check....I'll be right back in a few.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 07-06-04, 04:29 AM   #19
MC AK
This is my first post!

IP: 06B8 DBF2

aiight look i aint hatin, yo verse was pretty well writtenn , but 2 people hav said ur usin personals in ya verse, can sum1 point em out 2 me or sumthin? cuz i aint seen em

and if my verse lacked personals, then why did i bother explainin why i said certain things, like the spanish thing n that.. no beef or nuttin miss, im jus curious why people is sayin sum things that aint true. na mean

Old 07-06-04, 07:42 AM   #20
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

IP: 1DEB 308A

Eye, you can go the fuck away now.

And for your info, my grandmother is part hispanic, so that's where I get my spanish from motherfucker.

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist  
Old 07-06-04, 08:14 AM   #21
Fuse
Flyweight

IP: EEDD 0513

If it was me she would have gottin ripped. Joke? But i liked wit both of you were doin. its just she had beeter rhymes than you and by reading other battles from both of you she elivated more and she got you more wit punches

Old 07-06-04, 09:52 AM   #22
MC AK
This is my first post!

IP: 06B8 DBF2

its cool if she won, i don care about that, but i git tha feelin there was sum whak votes goin round.....namely tha personals......i got told that my verse lacked in personals and lyricicts had good ones, someone else came out sayin she had better personals then me. only prob is that there wus no personals in her verse....

if tha 2 voters can point em out then ill shut my mouth yo, but i dont see it happenin...... so wus sup?

Old 07-07-04, 09:54 AM   #23
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

IP: 1DEB 308A

Uppin this fucktard

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist  
Old 07-07-04, 11:05 AM   #24
thugstu
New to RB

IP: 6043 5CBB

that was the shit miss l ur fine and u know how to flow holla back u had some badass punchlines like that bruce almight shit fuk ya u know ill vote for u hey what grade r u in anewayz till then laterz.

Old 07-07-04, 11:09 AM   #25
thugstu
New to RB

IP: 6043 5CBB

oh i have to go, hey give me up a call on my cell phone at (210)391-7405 im latino i hope that isnt a problem call me like at 7:00 my name is chris . bye