RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-04, 02:31 AM   #16
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: FFF9 59CF

LMFAO AT ALL THE TRASH TALKING IN THIS THREAD!

... seriously. this battle sucked so hard i actually got physically ill just trying to read it. consider killing yourselves, and if not, at least get rid of the following keys on your keyboards:

"
/
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

and actually lattin, just get rid of the enter key alltogether.
Old 07-26-04, 02:35 AM   #17
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBE3 5651

lmao.. shadow, give credit where credits due -_-.. you bum ..but for real.. get rid of those keys... lol

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-26-04, 02:39 AM   #18
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

first off DUMB ASS....I WAS LOOKIN THROUGH THE BATTLES IN ELEVATED N I VOTEDD...YES CUZ HE DROPPED A VOTE,I DROPPED A VOTE TOO..

I DUNNO WHAT KIND OF SHIT U TALKIN...BUT ON RB,WHEN U VOTE ON PPL'S BATTLES A LOT OF TIMES THEY POST A LINK TO THIEIR BATTLES FOR U TO DROP A VOTE BACK.....

LISTEN U FUCKIN FAT AFRICAN SPONSORED CHILD...................U'RE THE UGLIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE...........THATS ON EVERYTHING....

I WOULDNT BE TALKIN SHIT,WHEN UR OWN POEM SAYS U WERE CLOWNED IN SCHOOL N UR PARENTS ARE FUCKIN CRACKHEADS...........................SMILEY CHEATED N NOW U TRYNA PULL HIS TACTICS....U DONT JUST CHANGE THE BAR AMOUNT WHEN U FEEL LIKE IT,U ASK ME,N IF I AGREE THEN U DO IT BITCH........................U DONT RUN NOTHIN...ACTUALLY U NEVER RUN CUZ I'VE SEEN UR FAT ASS ....NOW STFU U LOSIN......GET IT THROUGH UR BIG ASS FUCKIN WEAVE COVERED HEAD..........U TRYNA GET NEWBIE VOTES LIKE SMILEY CUZ U THINK THAT WAY U'LL ACTUALLY STAND A CHANCE......WELL U DONT....U HAD HORRIBLE GARBAGE VERSE WITH WRAP AROUND LINES.................................N U TOOK SEVERAL CONCEPTS FROM SMILEY'S VERSE N U MADE UP PERSONALS...EVERYTHING I SAID WAS FUCKIN TRUE........FUCKIN MAMMOTH
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 02:41 AM   #19
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

listen shadows edge..............u're talkin shit when u bout to get KO'D on rapblock? i wouldnt say shit....especially when i've KO'D u myself........................................if u knew what good was,u wouldnt written a verse to me that would've gotten at least one fuckin vote...WHICH DIDNT HAPPEN....so stfu
Old 07-26-04, 02:46 AM   #20
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 9EF2 7F0D

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA@the anger lmfaoooo

-dead-

and yet ... battle is still 1-0 ..continue to post up replys to this ...it will be okay
and how would sayin 100 and up posts to vote letting newbies vote?
....lmfaooooooooooooooo

and fat???? its sad when people tell you your fat only going by your face..... go shave off some obesity from ya chin you double decker neck having broad
face facts you begged for Valor to vote.. you voted for him on TWO of his damn battles and PROBABLY even more...i could understand VOting for him sparingly different days cause maybe he deserved to win..

but voting on two of his battles and only going to vote on HIS battle thread??? when there are plenty of other battles finished waiting for votes?? and then all of a sudden he pops up n votes for you?? yea that seems a little fishy like your sour crout twat.

im pretty sure anybody on this board you battled should have won every single last battle but ended up loosing on the simple fact that you ask the same people to dick ride you on the DL

RESTRICTED RIPPED YOU PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. and its obvious ya dick riders saddled up. BUT i find it very humorous that you have to beg for votes in order to feel like you did something. tsk tsk tsk.. are you that afraid of recieving a 1 on the other side of ya record?

hop off the thrown you beastly king twisted mouth bug eyed mexican twat on wheels
Old 07-26-04, 02:48 AM   #21
Shadows edge
retired.

Oh no... that hurt. I got KO'ed here.. at the famous FRONT LINES!? No way.

I know I'm better than you, and I'm really not one to have an ego, nor one to walk around and stalk people on the internet, pretending to be other people to get pics, and then say "It's just the internet." Fuck you, you ugly transexual looking slut. If it was just the internet, would you really spend half your fucking life on it? Even get your man on an account just so he doesn't have to look at your ugly face for too long? Please shut the fuck up.

The only way we are ever the same is that we both look and sound like we were born as men. Now fuck off.
Old 07-26-04, 02:51 AM   #22
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

......................this comin from

..............owned
Old 07-26-04, 02:53 AM   #23
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

listen dumb ass...RESTRICTED'S OWN FRIEND SAID I WON..........N WHOEVER VOTED FOR HIM IS D/R...................................U LOSIN...................

U SAY TWAT A WHOLE LOT....FUCKIN WHORE......MAYBE U'RE A FUCKIN DYKE TOO CUZ NO DUDE IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD TOUCH A FUCKIN TARR BABY TREE SWINGING MONKEY LIKE URSELF...U DONT EVEN LOOK HUMAN................
Old 07-26-04, 03:01 AM   #24
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^coming from a broad who gets dissed by some one who's from africa..and the kid didnt even have beef wit you lmfaooo

one quick question??
how u get clowned in your attempt to expose me lmao

that whole thread is nothing but jokes toward you
yet again....i suggest you put ya bars up in the thread i set ..or all ya votes get deleted completely even tho u only have 1 that counts ....that one could be easily taken away .
Old 07-26-04, 03:04 AM   #25
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

lmfao@you getting more and more angry hahahahhaha ...actually making the picture larger makes it better.

but in all seriousness..if u knew u loss the battle why would u get those two to favor vote you? instead of being honest ..cuz we both know what you did .. you know what you did ...let this be a lesson..you can't always get away with favor votes ...geez.. i didnt even really expect this from ya
Old 07-26-04, 03:07 AM   #26
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...97&postcount=17
http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...97&postcount=17

no matter which way you look at it... you got whored by some one who didnt even have to post your ugly mug up bwahhahahaha
Old 07-26-04, 03:53 AM   #27
MoTiF
The Truth

IP: B682 856F

LK Owns you.<Period

~MoTiF

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 07-26-04, 02:24 PM   #28
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 2A72 06F8

this was a dope thread......until my last post...the dumbasses both caught feelins and started writin big ass paragraphs...fuckin nutcases..

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 03:04 PM   #29
Shadows edge
retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
......................this comin from

..............owned

Again, we both look and sound like we were born men. Don't pretend like it isn't true. I'm not posting anymore in here, I give about half a shit for net beef, I just occasionally think its funny to laugh at you. Now go pretend to have a life again.
Old 07-26-04, 03:10 PM   #30
Jobus
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 84B5 3886

Shadows edge > Latinkitten.
Ok. Not thats settled.....