RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-04, 03:12 PM   #121
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

Text Record: 7-8
IP: CC6A 8028

.....nigga please.....

(i'm black)
Old 07-26-04, 03:21 PM   #122
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

and if it has already been mentioned... cracka has an origin, its definition has just been changed over hte years... The slave drivers with whips were called the crackers by the slaves...
Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 04:36 PM   #123
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: 4C49 64C6

NIGGA PLEASE

have you seen that comedy on ebaums LOL!
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....
Old 07-26-04, 08:39 PM   #125
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF4 20CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruth29
YOU ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT PERSON IN THIS THREAD..
WE DIDN'T EVEN COME FROM ETHIOPIA YOU DUMB ASS.. ETHIOPIA WAS PROSPEROUS UNTIL EUROPEANS FUCKED AFRICA UP, THEY DIDN'T HELP SHIT BITCH.. AFRICANS WEREN'T STARVING BACK THEN, IT WAS RICH.. PLUS, AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE MOSTLY DESCENDANTS OF THE IVORY COAST..
WEST AFRICA AND ALL THAT, YOU DON'T KNOW YO FUCKIN HISTORY..
ETHIOPIA WAS NEVER EVEN CONQUERED, IN THE BATTLE OF ADOWA, EMPORER MENELIK THE 3RD HAD A SIX YEAR WAR WITH THE ITALIANS AND BEAT THEY ASS, AND THEN TOOK THE COUNTRY OF ERITREA FROM THEM.. SO LEARN HISTORY BITCH!
AND YOU'RE ONLY DOING THAT COZ YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER SAYIN NIGGA.. WE CAN'T SEE YOU

PLUS, Y THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO IMMITATE OUR FUCKIN CULTURE (HIP HOP) THEN, IF WE'RE NIGGAS

YOU ARE ON A SITE, DEDICATED TO A BLACK CULTURE.. AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT THAT BLACKS DIDN'T START IT, BLACKS STARTED EVERY FORM OF POP CULTURE TODAY NOW ALMOST.. TREND SETTERS.. YOU JUST FOLLOW BITCH, REMEMBER THAT WHILE YOU'RE SITTIN THERE CALLIN US NIGGAS N SHIT.. LOL, LOSER

kid uneducated..hahaha
anyway..if u can say nigga so can i...my dads haldf black..im not full black..but who cares man..get over it... and the fact that you call it YOUR culture is disquisting becuz u could possibly be the worst person on this site..bottom line..ur the wanna be..bein black has nothin to do with being an emcee..being good. is all you need..next time think before you speak....
and i learned in school that leaders of african tribes sold there own people to englishmen..
if so..u need to talk to them about it..it aint my fault ur ancestors..well actually mine to were slaves..but i have the right to say anything i want..u say cracka i say nigga..its not a degrating word..hopefully u learned a lesson..good luck pece
Old 07-26-04, 09:18 PM   #126
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: E198 D20B

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
kid uneducated..hahaha
anyway..if u can say nigga so can i...my dads haldf black..im not full black..but who cares man..get over it... and the fact that you call it YOUR culture is disquisting becuz u could possibly be the worst person on this site..bottom line..ur the wanna be..bein black has nothin to do with being an emcee..being good. is all you need..next time think before you speak....
and i learned in school that leaders of african tribes sold there own people to englishmen..
if so..u need to talk to them about it..it aint my fault ur ancestors..well actually mine to were slaves..but i have the right to say anything i want..u say cracka i say nigga..its not a degrating word..hopefully u learned a lesson..good luck pece

You miss the point.. it is a free country, yet if a white dude says nigga in front of me, i'm knocking him out.. period..
let him say what he wants, he just get a black eye for doing it in front of me, word to moms. and you tell me to think before I speak, yet you're dumb, i never spoke, i typed. Also I never claimed to be the best because i'm black, i'm asking you, why call me a nigga when you follow a "nigga's" culture?.. sure, you can study what I do and eventually become better, but you still copied what I did. And I can careless about slavery because I wasn't there, just don't call me what slaves were called, because like I said, i'm not a slave..

also I called you ignorant because as you see in my quote, you said that we would be in Ethiopia Starving if it wan't for the white man, which makes you uneducated because no slaves were ever taken from the country of Ethopia. Ethopia defeated Italy in their war U DUMMY.. therefore by you saying that was ignorant, you were just talking like any other red neck.. out your ass..
plus you said that we owe white people for making our ancestors slaves..
again, you're an idiot.. if you were educated then you would know about african kingdoms and nations that existed before european colonization such as the following..

Songhay, Benin, Ancient Ghana, Ancient Mali, Meroe, Askum, Nubia, Nok, the Zingh empire, Ancient Punt, Ancient Egypt, Ancient cities of Zimbawbwae, Sheba, Indus Valley civilization, Moors (when north Africa conquered Spain),
Carthage (almost defeated Rome) Phonecia, and much more.. England is only one naton that didn't have a fraction of the wealth that any of these nations had in thier prime, So WHAT IN THE FUCK DO I OWE A SLAVE MASTER YOU IDIOT, I'D OF BEEN BETTER OFF IN AFRICA BEFORE EUROPEANS RAN SACKED IT, AND FUCKED ALL UP.. NOW I HAVE TO STAY HERE, BECAUSE THEY BRUNG ALL OF AFRICAS RICHES HERE..

SEE WHAT i MEAN, THIS IS WHY I CALL YOU IGNORANT, LEARN YO FACTS..

P.S, YES TRIBESMAN DID SELL SLAVES, DUH, IT WAS A SLAVE TRADE.......
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING REFUTTING IT, AND I CAN CARELESS ABOUT SLAVERY.. just don't call me a nigga to my face.. the internet is coo, i don't care.. nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, so what, i can't knock u out on a chat room.

Last edited by Datruth29 : 07-26-04 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-26-04, 09:31 PM   #127
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

^you better watch who you knock out kid could be the wrong man and anyones allowed to say nigger it doesnt matter the history none of you knew anyone in slavery so get over it, its getting old hearing you complain. your ancestors werent the only slaves and they had it the best wat bout the chinese slaves they were slaves to japanese before worl war 2 for 25 years and they were treated a lot worse.blakcs were only slaves for 10 years 170 years ago before my family set foot in this country.the chinese slaves were raped by as many men as they could be then their throats were slit like pigs. sicilians were conquered by 10 different empires including romans and were enslaved and for fun the romans would make fires and pik up hot embered stiks and char their skin. they would have contests as to who could chop off their head in one hit. the jews had it worse than any black slave in soncentration camps and even the jews dont complain half as much and that happened only 50 years ago. jews were exterminated blacks were just enslaved so for all you who get so uptite loosen up your not the only ones and you all had to good compared to a lot of slaves so i dont wana hear it cause even my ancestors were slaves they were sicilians which was a lot worse ok so enough.

only reason why nobody can say nigger is because you all dont like the idea of someone being able to say wat they want to you. cause today all the black kids think they are so great so when a white kid says nigger they cant stand it, it just eats at them. well i say it and i dont give a fuck. fuck all you who give a shit you dont matter besides if you care that much you prolly jus a poor piece of shit so get off shadows nuts and get on mine now bitches
Old 07-26-04, 09:42 PM   #128
shadow
bingo!

DA truth..i dont copy ur culture..it aint ur culture..just cuz u black..im better than u at ur own culture..but ..
ill make you a deal..when u beat me..ill call it YOUR culture..it wont happen so therefor its ours..together blacks and whites together is it so hard for you to live a normal life with blacks and whites equal..ill say what ever the fuck i want...who's gona stop me.. i got freinds that are black..they dont care..and theyed beat ur ass for discracing there culture like you just have.. da truth u follow me around hip hop..i dont copy u..
Old 07-26-04, 10:14 PM   #129
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
^you better watch who you knock out kid could be the wrong man and anyones allowed to say nigger it doesnt matter the history none of you knew anyone in slavery so get over it, its getting old hearing you complain. your ancestors werent the only slaves and they had it the best wat bout the chinese slaves they were slaves to japanese before worl war 2 for 25 years and they were treated a lot worse.blakcs were only slaves for 10 years 170 years ago before my family set foot in this country.the chinese slaves were raped by as many men as they could be then their throats were slit like pigs. sicilians were conquered by 10 different empires including romans and were enslaved and for fun the romans would make fires and pik up hot embered stiks and char their skin. they would have contests as to who could chop off their head in one hit. the jews had it worse than any black slave in soncentration camps and even the jews dont complain half as much and that happened only 50 years ago. jews were exterminated blacks were just enslaved so for all you who get so uptite loosen up your not the only ones and you all had to good compared to a lot of slaves so i dont wana hear it cause even my ancestors were slaves they were sicilians which was a lot worse ok so enough.

only reason why nobody can say nigger is because you all dont like the idea of someone being able to say wat they want to you. cause today all the black kids think they are so great so when a white kid says nigger they cant stand it, it just eats at them. well i say it and i dont give a fuck. fuck all you who give a shit you dont matter besides if you care that much you prolly jus a poor piece of shit so get off shadows nuts and get on mine now bitches

Don, Don, Don.. did you even read what I wrote, if you did than you would of seen me write fuck slavery like 100 times and you write a whole fuckin essay about it.. I simply said that I refuse to be disrespected, what's wrong with that. If i can't knock him out, we will atleast fight.. if they can't respect that I don't like the word, for what ever reason, it is disrespect.. we're fighting..
including you, i could careless what you say on the net, in person we'll fight.. simple as that, if I win or lose we will still fight hard.. I refuse to let any white man say it, i'm stubborn, now.

plus, who are you to judge the social burdon of an ethnic group when you're not a minority.. Jews didn't go threw shit, they were whooped on and killed, but that's it.. atleast they have a fuckin history, do you know what that feels like bitch.. don't criticise me, I have to learn about every crevis of Africa just to learn about my history because I am from atleast one of the region that I learn about.. yet, I have an Irish last name.. Bitch don't come at me with who suffers more, i have no fucking identity.. What in the fuck is an African American? how am I both, how am I an American and an African.. why are white people not called European American. not the ethnic, but the English descendants.. Do you know how many fuckin slaves died coming to America on the ships, count them, i assure you that they are more then the chinese and sicilians put together.. They say that the Atlantic ocean is a liquid grave yard, so suck my dick with your petty statistics.. the Jews are actually revered as a social marvle, the Bible you read is from them, and your worst sterotype for them is that they are smart.. plus America rescued the jews, America enslaved us.. also the lighter your skin is, the better you were treated after slavery, go look at my pic in member mugshots, i'd of been the first dude killed (i'm dark)..
jews weren't getting hung by other Americans, plus we've been here since the 1500's, longer than anyone except the natives themselves.. the whole time under oppression until 20 years ago, do fuck off, please..

I would never ask for another mans pitty, fuck slavery and fuck what happened to the jew, i'm not sympathetic.. I'm just not yo nigga, so in person don't call me one.. nigga can only be said if you're black, in the most blunt terms,, it means brother, can we atleast have that? is it so hard to just let us have that word without ya'll saying it too, or do you hip hop site browsing wiggers just wanna be like us so bad, that you even "fight", just to do what we do and say nigga, .. or do you say it coz you're racist, only one of two choices are available to you... and yea, yea, yea, it's a free country, well, and i have free will...... ...free will to knock yo ass out.. but it is our struggle, you're not in it, so don't judge it, and tell us how to feel, how dare you..
you have embarrassed youself Don...

Last edited by Datruth29 : 07-26-04 at 10:56 PM.
Old 07-26-04, 10:23 PM   #130
SONIC

and shadow, your friends and mines will just have beef because I stand firm.. you will not say nigga around me.. ya'll are too caught up with this free speech shit, obviously you don't live where i live. you'd find that it isn't worth it.. plus, it is to my culture.. chop sticks is chinese culture, running of the bulls is spanish culture, and hip hop which started in the bronx in the black ghetto, is black culture..

yet, i'm not sayin that a white man can't use chop sticks, that a black man can't join the running of the bulls, that a chinese man can't rap.. but it is yet and still our culture. the U.S tries to take eveything that we make that is great.. but what can I say, i can't change how you feel, you obviously feel strong about your free speech, but i do knock fronts out in person.. if yo black sell out friends wanna run up, then we'll have a fuckin war, i'm from Oakland, it doesn't matter either way.. but as far as the internet, go ahead, say what you want, who can stop you.. i know in the street, i know how to get someone to be quiet.. the N word is restricted to all whites, it is now the property of the Mighty Black Race inwhich we altered the construction of the meaning and changed it's psychological effect.. we own it, you say it, we smash..
don't like it, protest.. put us all in jail, but I take a stand.. nuff said

Last edited by Datruth29 : 07-26-04 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-26-04, 10:36 PM   #131
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 36C3 7C54

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
You also said before that it was OK for you to say cracker and honkey and all of those derogitory words towards whites, why can't I say nigga (in a nondegrading way) to a black man? I would never just walk up to someone on the streets and say "what's up nigga" because I do respect each and every individual, but I call my friends my niggas because we have a tight bond, we have a brotherhood and they are my family. I don't do it to act black, I just do it because that is what I was brought up around. Actually, I call all of my white friends my niggas too....But back to my point, why is it OK for you to call me a cracker? Why is it OK for you to call me whiteboy?

Ok I never said it was ok for blacks to call white people crackers and honkey's or any derogitory words towards whites. If I did show me a quote of me saying that, cuz I believe in mutual respect I don't care about how u talk, walk, dress or carry yourself thats your choice its not my place to tell you how to be you. Only thing I am saying is that it is wrong for you to call me nigga, u ain't my brotha, you don't face the struggles that black people face everyday and you never will, I don't care how many black people you surround yourself with there will always be a difference. Now if they allow you to call them nigga which is fucking idoitic then do it with them. But out of pure human decentcy and respect for others lay off it on here ah'ight
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 10:46 PM   #132
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Ok I never said it was ok for blacks to call white people crackers and honkey's or any derogitory words towards whites. If I did show me a quote of me saying that, cuz I believe in mutual respect I don't care about how u talk, walk, dress or carry yourself thats your choice its not my place to tell you how to be you. Only thing I am saying is that it is wrong for you to call me nigga, u ain't my brotha, you don't face the struggles that black people face everyday and you never will, I don't care how many black people you surround yourself with there will always be a difference. Now if they allow you to call them nigga which is fucking idoitic then do it with them. But out of pure human decentcy and respect for others lay off it on here ah'ight

Why can't you white motha fuckas understand that shit^.. another logical person right here..

I would appreciate white people more if they'd just be real. you know in your heart that nigga is a bond that we share, and you saying it offends us.. how can you tell us not to get offended and not to complain, double standard, you can say nigga, but we can't complain? check ya'll selves, please......
how about we meet half way, you don't say nigga, I won't swing at yo face.
simple as that
Old 07-26-04, 11:15 PM   #133
shadow
bingo!

how bout u leave this website.....u punch people ill say nigga..noone gives a fuck..stupid thread..
Old 07-26-04, 11:17 PM   #134
shadow
bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N

then why dotn you lay off it?
if u can call yaboys nigga so can we bottom line...
Old 07-26-04, 11:59 PM   #135
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

first off datruth fuck u i am called italian american and everyone who complains about blacks being slaves jus shut up jews did have it worse they saw their families get gases to death u all had it easy pikin cotton. so think twice wen u say u have it bad cause none of you do im italian american and even italians are victims of racism its sad how all italians have to live in the shadow of mafia and jews r hated on more than blaks blaks had it easy in terms of racism and slavery u all jus got big egos and problems cause u cant stand you were other peoples bitches for 10 years. you have barely any history u all painted faces and chased zebras i have history everyone does i can trace my roots back to the 1400's bak wen ur people all were one big tribe throwin spears. you dont have it bad so shut up ur not the only ethnicity there r a lot for example italians jews irish indians arabs orientals and latinos so ur not the only ones damn u all r fuckin pussies complainin about somethin that happened for 10 years and your still holdin on to it thats why people call you niggers cause ur cocky proud fucks jus drop it and get over urselves

and to all the nice blak people i have nuthin against you but there r blaks and there r niggers and its a shame you have to be victims of racism cause of a few bad apples