RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-04, 04:47 AM   #106
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

figure it out............bitch
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 11:42 AM   #107
RapMisstress
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 17E2 6DB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i RAN cuz i have a fuckin JOB....ROFL...maybe if u black bitches...u an i daughter hoz...got off welfare n got jobs,u'd KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT....................n dummie...IF SOMEONE CALLS U OUT,HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY RUNNIN FROM U JUS CUZ THEY GOT A LIFE????????????// I CALLED U OUT HANDICAP U STUPID LIL KID HAHAHAHA

WOW, was that even called for?
Old 07-26-04, 12:02 PM   #108
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

yea basically it was...cuz these two bitches just couldnt get it in their head that i got a fuckin job n i cant just drop immediately when they decide i should....must be cuz they don't got no fuckin jobs............anyone who's had/has a job would know what i'm fuckin talkin about
Old 07-26-04, 12:04 PM   #109
RapMisstress
Flyweight

Quote:
yea basically it was...cuz these two bitches just couldnt get it in their head that i got a fuckin job n i cant just drop immediately when they decide i should....must be cuz they don't got no fuckin jobs............anyone who's had/has a job would know what i'm fuckin talkin about

Although I understand what you are saying, it didn't really have anything to do with their races.
Old 07-26-04, 12:07 PM   #110
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

well...race came into it when they called me a spic,n mexican whatever..........feel me

when i aint even mexican...but their uneducated ass (which is another reason why i said welfare) thinks every latino is a mexican
Old 07-26-04, 12:10 PM   #111
RapMisstress
Flyweight

Well I feel that, but it shouldn't had been an issue either way. But I guess thats how it goes.
Old 07-26-04, 12:50 PM   #112
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 3240 794D

damnnnnn ......usually where i work we actually work instead of having aim convos and posting on rap boards.... ...since when did they attatch lab tops to lawn mowers u grime mexican??
Old 07-26-04, 01:32 PM   #113
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

yea,they dont have computers at mcdonalds so i can understand that would blow u away bitch.....u look like a fuckin nigarian refugee,so if callin me a mexican makes u feel better ,go right away...cuz bein mexican would still be better than lookin like u...

n after all that cheating u did,n crying to strobe,n havin my verse n votes deleted along with the thread.................u still got ko'd.....how do u feel now....u're lil friend miss fiya is next.............
Old 07-26-04, 01:50 PM   #114
j_da_monsta
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: DE86 A646

Why don't you guys just stop going at each other?
It's getting old........really fast.
Old 07-26-04, 07:34 PM   #115
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation let it go..

IP: C1DA C961

Quote:
well...race came into it when they called me a spic,n mexican whatever..........feel me

when i aint even mexican...but their uneducated ass (which is another reason why i said welfare) thinks every latino is a mexican

race shoulda never came into it, u shoulda directed it to the one person, cuz i sure as hell didn't call u no racial slurs, and uneducated< u wasn't talkin' 'bout me so, "they" would not be the correct term.. Know who the fuck's talkin' 'bout you.. carry on with your argument, tho..
~wun~
Old 07-26-04, 07:41 PM   #116
izotope
New to RB

IP: 0617 9BFB

^and thats..

WORD
Old 07-27-04, 08:46 AM   #117
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 4289 77F4

aww latin i guess i was sposed to say omg im angered cuz i lost..um no...u act like u won by niggas saying the battle was one sided niggas only voted for u cuz my bars was stretched ...if my shit was minimized u wouldnt have gotten 5 votes. and no ...me telling strobe to close ELF thread that you made wasnt cheating. because i told calamity he could vote in the FL thread and i told valor n spul couldnt because of suspicious dick ride.. THANK ya veddy much you over the boarder obese creature..
you are still garbage..and you are stilllllll the last femcee on this board to be called the illest..get mad ho hahhahaha

go groom your hair..shit looks like a rupaul wig. only a mexican would fluff up they hair like that .. this is not 1980 girl this is 2004-05 people dont wear bangs and heavy make up ne more lmao.
Old 07-27-04, 10:11 AM   #118
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
IP: D496 BA98

Ok this thread is bullshit.cross dresser? looks like tits in one of them pics.
fuck Latin get a life..btw dont try to beef with me..
pz.
Old 07-27-04, 11:50 AM   #119
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

son,tits dont mean shit....look at her fuckin face...that aint no girl.......she looks like a mix between lil wayne and birdman

n i think u're mad cuz u were replaced with me in the tourney......dont take it out on me son
Old 07-27-04, 11:58 AM   #120
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
aww latin i guess i was sposed to say omg im angered cuz i lost..um no...u act like u won by niggas saying the battle was one sided niggas only voted for u cuz my bars was stretched ...if my shit was minimized u wouldnt have gotten 5 votes.
rofl...actually,i had better punches n personals n flow.....all u concentrated on was multies....that was how ppl spit back in the day.....i remember spittin like that like 2 yrs ago son (yes,son lol) sorry,but "she's on aim all the time but she say she at work" thats not a punch......that's barely good enough for a setup line.....u got ko'd bitch....just accept it.don't play it off like u dont care...................u're burnt....but,u too dark for that to show on ur skin
and no ...me telling strobe to close ELF thread that you made wasnt cheating. because i told calamity he could vote in the FL thread and i told valor n spul couldnt because of suspicious dick ride..
i dont see how it was dickride ,only cuz they didnt say much good about ur verse?
THANK ya veddy much you over the boarder obese creature..
sorry,but i'm not obese....but i've seen ur pics,u are....yea i have a pic of my face,cuz i can actually put the camera that close.....u....can't....look at my sig.....noone wants to see that shit
you are still garbage..and you are stilllllll the last femcee on this board to be called the illest..get mad ho hahhahaha
who has beaten me? definitely not u.........smiley won by one vote due to cheating,n his votes were all newbie votes..........that's what u were tryna do to by makin it 100 posts to poll....

go groom your hair..shit looks like a rupaul wig. only a mexican would fluff up they hair like that ..
sorry my hair is not fluffed up....it's called..HAVING HAIR...yea i have that much...sorry that u dont have ANY
this is not 1980 girl this is 2004-05 people dont wear bangs and heavy make up ne more lmao.
i dont have bangs...n i hardly wear any makeup at all.....the makeup was for the pictures....which btw ,was professionally done....u wouldnt know anything about makeup,cuz none would show up on ur face....so of course u are hating...n wtf would u know about style? noone rocks ecko but wiggers...don't make me point out the posters on ur wall bitch...no wonder u dont know about rap rofl