RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 01:26 PM   #46
MoTiF
The Truth

IP: B682 856F

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
id dint make this thread.. i just wanted to comment on that ignorant statement you made up there.. im not arguing or mad about you guys getting into hip hop.. so redirect that statement to the thread starter..
Im sure your not talking to me.B/c all my "Statements" Were quite Logical.

~MoTiF

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 07-27-04, 01:27 PM   #47
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBE3 5651

rofl wow you must suck at reading also.. i didnt say all good music came from blacks.. you that point is out the window.. and eminem only made white peopel stop beign afraind.. which didnt change shit... beastie boys nocked that dor down.. eminem just knocked on it.. so um... bye ?

and no i wasent talking to you..was talkign to don

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-27-04, 01:28 PM   #48
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

ok but i jus want you to know white people used to run the industry were not holdin u down and stealin ru music the italian and jewish producers wanted blacks to get into music they took a lota them out thier new founded poverty and put them in clubs thats how african americans began to get into music in america. yeah they sang in africa but they didnt have a music industry there or in america. white guys,the italians jews and irish, gave you that nobody is tryin to takle ur music away from you which is whyt his thread was made outa pure hate
Old 07-27-04, 01:29 PM   #49
DON
Middle Weight

beastie boys were old school most people who listen to mainstream neva heard of em until their new album so calamity shut up everything you say is jus jealousy get over it white people r here and factr is a lota of us r jus as good and better at rapping its changing accept it and shut up deal with it
Old 07-27-04, 01:31 PM   #50
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

wow.. i wont even comment on that bruh.. rofl.. thats hilarious... lmao.. you have fun there bruh..

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-27-04, 01:32 PM   #51
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4C49 64C6

Quote:
.. and eminem only made white peopel stop beign afraind.. which didnt change shit... beastie boys nocked that dor down.. eminem just knocked on it..

^apart from the poor spelling thats the most quotable thing in this thread.
Old 07-27-04, 02:03 PM   #52
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

wtf walk this way was ft with black people dumbass....run dmc...wow ..think..and it was a collabo...wo yall are dumb LOL..datruth has a point..but why argue with these idiots they dont get the point...white pplz try to take over everything..and if they try n take over hiphop i swear imma come out guns blazing

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-27-04, 02:17 PM   #53
DON
Middle Weight

look stop arguin i dont feel like arguin cause it jus creates more hate black people you all talk about racism but wat r u doin rite now ur bein racist to white rappers so jus stop white people r gona take over their share of hiphop and itll prolly turn into a different kinda music thats how music evolves doesnt mean were gona stop u from talkin bout guns and drugs so jus accept it cause its gona happen were gona wind up comin into hiphop and eventually thatll evolve into the new music so enough arguin bout white rappers
Old 07-27-04, 02:34 PM   #54
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: A621 A1C1

rap is for everybody,were all human.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 03:18 PM   #55
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Quote:
kronuz lmao.. there are WAY more black rappers who have skillz than white.. the majority are black.. like 70-80 percent... just wanted to point that out since you pointed outhow many white one there were... and eminem has skillz i admit that... but hes only half as marketable as he is now because hes a white rebel and that apeals to people... royce da 5'9 ate eminem up in there freestyle session lol... and he aint even known that well in the media and shit.. hes pretty much underground... and how you know they better then truth ?...you heard truth spit some ish ?.. who says he might be dropping he writtens on here ?.. never underestimate no body.. freestyling only gets you so far.. and i totally agree with this topic.. all these people on here who wnna be hip hoppers but try to change it.. stretched lines and everything,... its almost annoying.. cause other people who are equally as ignorant to what rap is SUPPOsed to be vote for the crap lol... bleh.. aight im done

by the way.. i love white girls -_- ...

Wow this shit grew since I left.. But at first me ad Calamity got off on the wrong foot.. yet, i see that he is a pretty coo cat with atleast an average head on his shoulders.. and about Eminem, you made a great point, as a matter of fact, this is a quote from Em himself..

"Let's do the math, if i was black, i wouldn't of sold half
I didn't have to graduate from Lincoln high school and all That"

basically Eminem is telling you himself that he is a commodity. he's used because he's a white rebel and a lot of white peeps can relate. but if he was black and had the same skills, he wouldn't of sold half as many records.. he is used, and hip hop is now changed into a commercialized culture coz of shit like this.. that's all i'm saying. then some whites, (i'm not racist) try to tel us how it should be ran, and for example even on this site, I have people telling me that Italians started hip hop.. lmfao... we need people to respect it, and acknowledge it as a culture that came from our ghettos as means of expression. a lot of white people abuse hip hop coz of Eminem (every since he came out, a lot of em, not all, but a lot got interested in hip hop)... that is fake, this shit is a way of life and peeps can't understand it.. and as far as good white rappers, i'm glad that they beat the odds... yet and still, a black man raised in America cannot tell a chinese man how to use chop sticks.. that is their culture and you picked it up from them.. but enough said, i didn't know that it would blow up like this, lol...

Last edited by Datruth29 : 07-27-04 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-27-04, 03:23 PM   #56
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
look stop arguin i dont feel like arguin cause it jus creates more hate black people you all talk about racism but wat r u doin rite now ur bein racist to white rappers so jus stop white people r gona take over their share of hiphop and itll prolly turn into a different kinda music thats how music evolves doesnt mean were gona stop u from talkin bout guns and drugs so jus accept it cause its gona happen were gona wind up comin into hiphop and eventually thatll evolve into the new music so enough arguin bout white rappers

what a loser.. this kid is not hip hop ya'll. just read what he said in the other forum related to race.. He got so frustrated that he started sayin ignorant/racist shit against blacks, mis-spelled almost every word he wrote (he even tried to call me a black nigger and wrote "BALCK" nigger, lol, dumb ass), then went for the kill by saying that Hip Hop came from Italy.. LMFAO.. that's all i gotta say about this kid, he's threw...

but don't be offended everyone, i ain't racist, I just stand firm on my point of view..
Old 07-27-04, 03:29 PM   #57
MaNiPuLaTiOn
...tha princess of rv...

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6AD2 8F43

THIS IS A BIT RACIST DATRUTH...IM WHITE AND A GURL,but id give u a run 4 ya money in a battle.

i see sum of ya points but....theres not much to say but...Eminem.
ToPiCaL GeNiUs

free agent
Old 07-27-04, 03:33 PM   #58
MaNiPuLaTiOn
...tha princess of rv...

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6AD2 8F43

havin read ya posts i see ya point.
this rap game...woz started by black peeps in da ghettos.....
course it woz..n nuff respect.

wot ive noticed is a lot of white kids got talent,wit lyrics n woteva
but wen it comes tp spittin(generally speakin)...blacks got tha edge..
they jus spit verses the way they meant to be spit...

eminem is a rare occurance of a white kid that can actually flow...
n sound gud on a track
ToPiCaL GeNiUs

free agent
Old 07-27-04, 03:40 PM   #59
Kizza
New Jack

Text Record: 3-5
IP: FDD6 AE15

United we stand, divided we fall.

'nuff said.

B.A.M.

Breathless Arresting Mindscapes

Kizza

Shy

Ruff-tuff-thug

Raw Killa

Cruelintentionz
Old 07-27-04, 03:46 PM   #60
Jobus
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 84B5 3886

White people invented Classical...
And you don't see us bitching and complaing when a black person likes classic music.